Auburn in Shambles: Harsin on chopping block

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mr and Mrs Harsin (Bryan and Kes):
Women are such clowns. And by clowns I mean, all the makeup, the painted face, the crazy hair, the fake nose, the funny shoes, and the distracting brightly colored outfits only. Otherwise, they aren't really like clowns at all.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Women are such clowns. And by clowns I mean, all the makeup, the painted face, the crazy hair, the fake nose, the funny shoes, and the distracting brightly colored outfits only. Otherwise, they aren't really like clowns at all.
I picked that photo because of her shoes.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
What's so laughable is how a chunky dude like looking girl can put some extensions in her hair and use some filters on a camera and all the hard up dudes who've always had a hard time scoring with quality snatch swear she's a "smokeshow" .....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What you don't seem to get Crete, is that everyone on this board is willing to bet their entire bank account that you're describing yourself. And the more you insist you pull top shelf tail, the more pathetic we all think you are. Listen bro, I'm not bagging on you right now, I'm trying to help you out. Just stop, it's really embarrassing.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
What you don't seem to get Crete, is that everyone on this board is willing to bet their entire bank account that you're describing yourself. And the more you insist you pull top shelf tail, the more pathetic we all think you are. Listen bro, I'm not bagging on you right now, I'm trying to help you out. Just stop, it's really embarrassing.

When you get to be crete's age those amyloid plaques start becoming your friend. Just sayin.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Ya gotta kinda feel for the woman on many levels. To start with she went from Idaho to Alabama...

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017
What's so laughable is how a chunky dude like looking girl can put some extensions in her hair and use some filters on a camera and all the hard up dudes who've always had a hard time scoring with quality snatch swear she's a "smokeshow" .....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I don't know man, her Instagram is pretty impressive

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Women are such clowns. And by clowns I meaall the makeup, the painted face, the crazy hair, the fake nose, the funny shoes, and the distracting brightly colored outfits only. Otherwise, they aren't really like clowns at all.
n,

Beauty comes from within ... from within squeeze tubes, tan spray-wands, short jars, and big jugs.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You're laughable dude at the very least....look I'm sorry I pointed out that you like chunky unattractive dude like looking chicks....to each his own...btw is this what you meant by a "smokeshow"
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

SMOKER.jpg

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This girl is barely of drinking age, and knowing that the average age here is in the mid 70’s, she likely could be your daughter or granddaughter. Ya buncha pervs.

She kinda has that AT&T girl vibe.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
This girl is barely of drinking age, and knowing that the average age here is in the mid 70’s, she likely could be your daughter or granddaughter. Ya buncha pervs.

She kinda has that AT&T girl vibe.
What's the thing with this board and several of it's members drooling over unattractive boyish looking women??

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Shes like the Seinfeld chick that looked hot in some lighting and hideous on other lighting situations. Some hot instagram photos, but some photos you have a little Austin Powers inside your head screaming, "thats a man, baby"

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.