Auburn Prediction Thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
After our big win this Saturday, I'm going to call out the naysayers and dumpers one by one. They are going to be made to publically explain their actions, and will be interrogated for maximum humiliation. It's how I show them how much they are loved.

If UF loses, calling ME out will result in a ban.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
After our big win this Saturday, I'm going to call out the naysayers and dumpers one by one. They are going to be made to publically explain their actions, and will be interrogated for maximum humiliation. It's how I show them how much they are loved.

Here’s to hoping I’m called out as a dumb@ss. And I won’t be calling you out - too mad and trying to dodge phone calls from auburn family.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

I'm preemptively calling you out and initiating impeachment proceedings. Win or Lose, your misdeeds will be exposed. We have the transcripts.

If UF loses, it will be your fault for being over confident. You know players, coaches, administrators and journalists frequent GatorChatter for important game insight. Fear the barn.

You and your wife need to bet chores or dinner or something humiliating.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I hope ox gets to call me out, because I don't see a W Saturday. A score prediction? I dunno, but I don't think we'll be able to do much against that defense, and I think they'll be able to run the ball decently enough to win.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
(1) We can't run the football. Their DL will eat our OL for lunch and not give Trask time to throw.

(2) Nix line at A&M in a hostile atmosphere: 12/20 100 yds, 1 TD. Our defense is ten times better, load up the box to contain the run game, and let our corners single cover. Plant Nix in the ground firmly early and keep him there.

(3) The difference? Jones. His ability to scramble and run provides just enough offense to get us a W, along with a defensive or special teams score.

UF 20 AU 16

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

I guess they’ll be a few bans then, but if UF does win, I will gladly eat crow and get called out.

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
I do not like our chances. We have played the weakest five game stretch that I can ever remember. In those games we cant run the ball, we cant tackle and we cant cover. Auburn looked very good against Miss State.

Auburn 31 UF17

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mississippi State is one of the worst teams in the SEC. Not sure why that game is looked at as some kind of coming out party for Auburn.
Im not sure they are as bad as kintucky or tinerc, but i guess we will see later innthe year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Im not sure they are as bad as kintucky or tinerc, but i guess we will see later innthe year.
Well, they did beat Kentucky.....their signature win of the year. Kansas State kicked their asses, though. How the hell does Kansas State recruit enough decent players to beat ANYONE?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mississippi State is one of the worst teams in the SEC. Not sure why that game is looked at as some kind of coming out party for Auburn.

I agree. So far the three big wins have been against Oregon, which has not looked overly impressive in any other games, A&M which just barely escaped Arkansas and is already currently pacing .500, and MSU which someone last week described perfectly as “circling the drain”. In both the Oregon and MSU games, it was self inflicted turnovers that were the difference. Not saying that can’t happen with us as well, but I think our chances in that respect went up drastically with the QB change.

Agree with law also that we don’t really who anyone is at this point. But just as we didn’t walk away from beating ut by 31 thinking we’d arrived, I’m not sure Aub taking down any of those three should be seen as some major feat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, they did beat Kentucky....

How the hell does Kansas State recruit enough decent players to beat ANYONE?
I forgot. It is usually later in the year.

As for the roster, I don't know. I don't know how you convince people to go play in Kansas. They were always a huge w community college and transfers, which Cowbell was also, and I guess we are becoming now too.

That is not a path to being a champion can be a path to being above-average with the right coach.

They always had a decent coach, but I don't know what this guy is going to do long term.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DK_Thompson: The guy that throws this ball is going to blow the doors off of Florida - George Wrighster

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Translation:

This is MY sandbox and the only question is whether or not I dump sand down your shirt.

AU is akin to the scUM game in some respects. Weak secondary, strong front mean we need to pass quickly and get creative with the running game. Freshman QB we should be able to rattle leading to a pick or 3, but they will pop some big runs when we miss a gap. Only AU is much better than scUM. They’ve already handled the A&M crowd.

But speed kills. Nix hasn’t been harassed like he will be Saturday. Their secondary is ripe for Trask to pick apart. Mullen is a better coach than Malzahn, but these staffs know each other. The OL steps up just enough after 5 games and 6 weeks of development, Pierce breaks some crucial runs late. Game ends with AU at our 30 and a late defensive play...

Gators 24-19

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

It's good to be the King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.