Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I like Gordon Liddy’s sarcasm, much better than I like the back of his mom’s throat and that rotten abrasive snaggletooth that digs into the side of my pecker. I always make jokes, like “hey that’s not the window at the Watergate hotel. That’s the side of my pecker” and “I hope you’re not recording this,” and sometimes I pull Richard out and shake him around saying “I’m not a crook” when she’s doing that, but she’s too stupid to understand.
:rotfl:

i-like-the-way-you-talk.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm taken aback by the attacks on Nola's gentle witnessing with scriptures. Characterwise, he is honoring the greatest coach of all times in Jesus -- go and be fishers of men. I have to ask: why would NOLA's or anyone's onward Christian soldiering anger any spiritual person?
NOLA doesn't profess in intrusive paragraphs, just one little line as a suggested reminder.

There was a time when he'd get acceptance with a "bravo" and those were sweeter, far far more peaceful times.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Flip a coin games always come back behind you. Ask Chump.

To be fair, we all knew if we could get to 25 points we were going to win a lot of games.Motherfucher had trouble hitting 10pts more than we care to think about.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn that’s some next level passive-aggression right there. Why not just be direct and say “I thought your sarcasm sucked.” It’s punchier. And then he could say “Not as good as your mother sucks.” Then you could say “my mother’s jaw hurts too much from all the sucking to do a very good job of it.”

I like Gordon Liddy’s sarcasm, much better than I like the back of his mom’s throat and that rotten abrasive snaggletooth that digs into the side of my pecker. I always make jokes, like “hey that’s not the window at the Watergate hotel. That’s the side of my pecker” and “I hope you’re not recording this,” and sometimes I pull Richard out and shake him around saying “I’m not a crook” when she’s doing that, but she’s too stupid to understand.
Ox you need to make a forum for members mothers since they seem to be an obsession around here. Geezus Chryst....

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bronco Mendenhall resigns for Uva effective immediately after the bowl game. He was told to fire his DC and he refused so they told him to put in his resignation. Respect!
Keeping with the current mood in here, is this related to Epstein and the Ghislane Maxwell trial?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Watch ALL of this, and I dare you to still be on the fence about Billy Napier.

Look how he leads and loves his players, and they follow and and love him. They are so silent and attentive when he speaks, in the locker room. Look what he has built there. Look at the love of each other that he has inspired in them. If he didn't, who did? That's what a great coach does.

I was wrong to even question if he and his very Southern ways will be relatable to "urban" players in South Florida and elsewhere. He will do just fine with them. I said that before I had watched all the videos I've watched and read all the articles I've read. My only complaint is that the food in the re-education camp was NOT good. :thumbdown:

Seriously I take back anything I said making fun of Sling Blade mhm hmmm. I reckon I want me some of them french fried potaters, and six or eight cans of that potted meat if you got any extra. I am all in. This is the just kind of coach we've been needing IMO.

Signed,
New Napier NutswinGGGer #1

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's funny how ULL calls their home field "The Swamp". Will be an easy transition for Napier.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Watch ALL of this, and I dare you to still be on the fence about Billy Napier.

Look how he leads and loves his players, and they follow and and love him. They are so silent and attentive when he speaks, in the locker room. Look what he has built there. Look at the love of each other that he has inspired in them. If he didn't, who did? That's what a great coach does.

I was wrong to even question if he and his very Southern ways will be relatable to "urban" players in South Florida and elsewhere. He will do just fine with them. I said that before I had watched all the videos I've watched and read all the articles I've read. My only complaint is that the food in the re-education camp was NOT good. :thumbdown:

Seriously I take back anything I said making fun of Sling Blade mhm hmmm. I reckon I want me some of them french fried potaters, and six or eight cans of that potted meat if you got any extra. I am all in. This is the just kind of coach we've been needing IMO.

Signed,
New Napier NutswinGGGer #1

What were those ULL defenders doing to their opponents? Looked like they were dragging them to the ground and sometimes taking the ball away. Is that within the rules of the game???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator