Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You nailed it here. The point is if he falls behind by a couple of TD's or a TD and a FG the Gators are screwed. His offense isn't designed for catch up. Not only that the SEC is built on lightening speed players and he doesn't recruit for that just position skill. He's ONE DIMENSIONAL in a multi dimensional conference and he's going to be bent over like someone's b**** in a LOT of SEC games. This isn't weenie Sunbelt Conference football here.
:confused:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You want insufferable? Wait until the Orange & Blue game when we get a look at this new "vaunted offense." The only thing we'll see going downfield will the the Gator Aide cart hydrating the sideline workers. And trust me, it'll be faster than those clodhppers he's going to recruit.....
:facepalm:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do you honestly think Billy can compete for 4 and 5 star talent against Bama, Ga, Clemson and other power 5 schools?

Even if we just narrowed it down to Florida.

Do you honestly equate his “Number 1” recruiting classes in the Sunbelt to what he “could” do here?
Yes.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I liked Napier...one who is no longer here...hated him. We still have a few not convinced.

But hey, my first choice before we hired Butters was...Kerwin...I still like his offense.

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Eight people liked this hideous post.

@LagoonGator68
@bayou gator
@lagator
@AnObfuscator
@Durty South Swamp (maybe the biggest Napier hater there was)
@I Have No Friends :(
@Ironhead
@GatorJ
k-pop regret GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Through the first 18 pages, @PaulDrake and @Ironhead were head and shoulders above the others in terms of sheer hate. @78 was also super pissed and in total denial that the hire was happening.

Ironhead was busting a nut over Luke Fickell, his dream candidate.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Cousin Eddie...could not stand the pick...man had/has no character
Didn't understand Butters...not a good fit.
Chump was too volitile.. should never be a HC

Is anyone ever good enough for you?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Through the first 18 pages, @PaulDrake and @Ironhead were head and shoulders above the others in terms of sheer hate. @78 was also super pissed and in total denial that the hire was happening.

Ironhead was busting a nut over Luke Fickell, his dream candidate.

The most surprising was J. I’ve never seen him in that form. That long post felt like something I’d do. :lol:

He’s obviously completely on board, but it was strange to see that. I don’t even remember this thread at all.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I thought you didn't like Napier's offense?
I liked Chump until it was obvious he was unstable, a control freak, couldn't run an offense and couldn't pick an OC.
I liked Urban at first...many doubted his offense...but he also had little character.

Napier...like Pell and SOS brings much more than Xs & Os. Like AR...he's not perfect but he's got that IT factor...and he has character.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Ouch. I forgot Drake was melting down this bad.
Yep. I'm guilty as charged. And guess what. I'm wrong. Wrong in a good way. I'm sure those of you that are having fun at my expense have never been wrong. But hey, my passion for GatorFB got away from me and I was only seeing this through SOS legacy. I'm a CBN guy now. IOW, just win baby. I don't care how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.