Chance to Make Playoffs

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Agree about the imagery, but I think you missed the reference. That's a scene from "Less than Zero" which I'm guessing is what Law rates our chances...
I read abiout the movie. Sounds like Iron Man was playing himself at that very bad time of his life...........

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think Georgia handles us like last year most likely especially with this crappy running game so far. I think they give Bama a good game again also but probably find a way to lose again hopefully.
You had us going 0-12. I'm not sure why you bother to chime in at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be a national champion you must he a conference champion. No exceptions.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Agree about the imagery, but I think you missed the reference. That's a scene from "Less than Zero" which I'm guessing is what Law rates our chances...
Downey played a drug addict who turned to male prostitution then died. Corch's kinda guy.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
We're not winning sh!t unless we get and stay healthy on defense.
As much as we all love and want to applaud the offence, it is defense that won all three of our NCs up to this point.
Yes, we need to score points.But the best way to do that is with a strong defense.
I don't see us winning any shootouts.
Maybe if we can get the OLine to gel.
But I just don't see us having the depth and rotation of talent on both lines.

Edit: Defense and special teams.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
12. Florida Gators
i

Chance to make playoff: 6.6%
Chance to win title: 0.8%
Trends in their favor: The undefeated Gators haven't earned much, if any, playoff talk, and have been deservedly overshadowed by Georgia in the SEC East, but as far as playoff trends go, they're in better shape than Notre Dame and Penn State. The Gators have the nonconference Power 5 win over Miami in the season opener and are No. 4 in the Strength of Record metric. Florida is also No. 14 in defensive efficiency and No. 12 in remaining strength of schedule.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Socratic? That level of discourse is not accepted here. More about hot takes. Also, our roster isn’t talented enough, our run game (stuff rate in the hundreds) and OL are not strong enough, and our defense is far too risky to sustain a season’s worth of success. Hence, no chance - or, to make you feel better, minuscule/0.1% chance.
That's what I expected of you, just saying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.