Chip Kelly to UCLA: $4 Mil/Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatorbait1906

Nov 29, 2016
His wife is a prof at UF. He's grad also.

I get the angst for GPD too. He's a good dude tho.

Years ago he'd work the field but got pulled off of that when it seemed he was in the background of every TD photo in the sports page with his back to the crowd and his hands raised for the TD

He is the real MVP, must have been during the Meyer era though not to many TD photos have been taken the past 8 years or so...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorcountry accused us of stealing their stuff and they say they have screen shots of us doing so? Who here is stealing :nono:

giphy.gif

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Input not control or coaching, so he would not be responsible for whatever happened.

I understand he wants his players in great shape, so these practices could be say half running them into better shape to succeed in the future.

It could work, but I doubt he would trust these offensive coaches to implement some of his offense, Kelly would end up spending all spring practice trying to get the team to unlearn the botch-job these offensive coaches would’ve done. Now if Kelly was say, hired and we somehow got bowl eligible, Kelly could can the offensive coaches after the season and go ahead and have his coordinator on board in December and let him start installing the offense for the bowl game. Kelly still wouldn’t coach the bowl game, just focus on recruiting, but he would know that his offense was getting installed correctly, I think that could potentially work.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
No one gives a shyt about basketball, checkers, lawn darts or any other team.
Come on Donkey, you got to get on board with Mike Whites's squad this year. They are going to be damn fun to watch and a matchup nightmare for everyone. Did you happen to watch UK vs KU the other night (probably not since you hate BB)? Not impressed was the universal opinion. Stomping Cal twice alone would make it a special year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorcountry accused us of stealing their stuff and they say they have screen shots of us doing so? Who here is stealing :nono:

Tell them they need to control their own information then, because sharing something from twitter isn't stealing. It's public information once it hits twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.