Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This thread is an embarrassment to GC. Even for the off season the foolish statements about someone's guilt are just off the wall. We go from alleged assaults to guilty of Rape without evidence, discovery, cross examination or trial. Even a Lawyer and Dentist post like their wife or daughter was drugged and gang raped. :facepalm:

Sounds like the Demo's in The House.
You forgot that not only is the season over and we're a laughingstock, that the program has been set back 10 years.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
See this I don’t get. Why not put your keys in the same place every day. It seems like such an obvious and easy solution to the problem. My wife is constantly in some massive search for her keys as if they’ve voluntarily moved into a new position.

Of course, she also just recently discovered that contents on the dash of a car will slide if your journey happens to contain a left or right turn. And further, if you happen to be on one of those rare journeys that necessitate multiple turns to the left or right, said contents will continue to slide until removed.
Why ever take them out of the ignition?

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I think he got homesick, and had his overbearing family ragging on him every day about being so far away, and he used this situation to get out of UF.
If being far from home was such a big problem for him, then how would he be able to deal with the speed/size combos or superlatives of either he would face in the SEC. See ya.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. Let’s get CMU on the phone and arrange the swap. I’m sure they’ll happily take Mullen, and we can get the shark humper back. I think we were going places under him.
:lmao2:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Butters didn't get whipped in the Swamp 2 times in his first season.

Butters didn't come in 3rd place in our own division in his first season.

Butters also didn't lose to a team we haven't lost to in like 30 years or get stomped in our homecoming game in his first year.

:leaving:

Butters also couldn’t score an offensive TD on the noles.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
See this I don’t get. Why not put your keys in the same place every day. It seems like such an obvious and easy solution to the problem. My wife is constantly in some massive search for her keys as if they’ve voluntarily moved into a new position.
This post is useless without a pic of your wife.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Butters also could score an offensive TD on the noles.
I dont recall that.

It seems like yesterday that the pumpers were reduced to the point of celebrating if that sharkraper managed to score at all.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Steele can't win here. If he's hanging with Jones, he's scum. It he's trying to distance himself, he's a baby.

Innocent until proven guilty, but there's a plume of smoke surrounding Jalon Jones. Turns out Steele had a better nose for it than his own coach.
Yeah, Mullen may have been getting a little noseblind, sniffing his own farts thinking it was rose potpourri after last season.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well..... Id say he started the season by underperforming (losing to Kintucky and Mizzu is always underperforming) and ended the season by overperforming.

This year we get to see if it was a trend or a fluke.

I basically agree, but he also finished the seasons:

1. Against the an FSU team quite different than we expected at the beginning of the year and quite different than any FSU team faced by McElwain and Muschamp.

2. Not making it into the SEC Championship game to play a neutral site game against a top team.

3. Against a Michigan with the number 10 and 12 picks in the NFL draft from their D and an all big team RB siting out rather than play in a meaningless game.

It is easily possible had UF played an FSU team like any other in the last decade, in the SEC championship game and a bowl game where the opponent did not have players sitting out UF would have finished 1-2 or even 0-3 rather than 2-0. That would certainly change the perceptions of the past season.

So if UF regresses this season it may not be a matter of last season being a fluke as much as a different schedule.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I dont recall that.

It seems like yesterday that the pumpers were reduced to the point of celebrating if that sharkraper managed to score at all.

Don't you guess 81 left a "not" out of his post. You don't bring up scoring a touchdown to brag on someone so he was probably supporting you by bringing up the did NOT score an offensive TD on FSU fact.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So if UF regresses this season it may not be a matter of last season being a fluke as much as a different schedule.
I get with that and agree it makes the blowouts somewhat less impressive but it is also true that weve struggled against much less talented opponents.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Of course, she also just recently discovered that contents on the dash of a car will slide if your journey happens to contain a left or right turn. And further, if you happen to be on one of those rare journeys that necessitate multiple turns to the left or right, said contents will continue to slide until removed.
I often "leave" my keys in the front door door knob.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I feel like this is a sexual reference. If so, sure, sounds like a good plan. I’m assuming you’ve both talked about this and planned for that eventuality. PM me if you need name suggestions.

I already have 3. I don't need a 4th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator