Congrats to Billy

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Curry is a spoiled brat. If you had to read the Charlotte Distruber lovefest every day, even during the offseason, you'd quickly see through the manure.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Curry is a spoiled brat. If you had to read the Charlotte Distruber lovefest every day, even during the offseason, you'd quickly see through the manure.
He's spoiled because the local rag writes nice things about him? Come on, man. :lol:

I like the Warriors, they're a fun team to watch, but I'm firmly in Billy and OKC's corner on this one.

I also want a Thunder/Lightning championship from the NBA and NHL. :lol2:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They write on everything about him Sas.....he takes a ****, another column. I'd like to see him lose....badly, and pout chewing the mouthguard all ****ing offseason. Having him do it to Billy D makes it 1000 times sweeter.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
They write on everything about him Sas.....he takes a ****, another column. I'd like to see him lose....badly, and pout chewing the mouthguard all ****ing offseason. Having him do it to Billy D makes it 1000 times sweeter.

You sound eerily similar to the Tebow haters...

image.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It is Curry burnout plain and simple. He doesn't even live here, he doesn't play here. Be blessed you don't have to endure it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It ain't over yet but the league's greatest team evah is being exposed for its inability to defend people. Wonder if anyone ever said that about Jordan's Bulls.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Both are great people off the court and Curry is definitely not a punk in any way. James is a huge doucher on the court though
I heard that LeBron is a giant douche off the court too. A friend was at a volunteer event where a bunch of NBA players were helping out. Apparently LeBron was just there for the photo opp and didn't lift a finger. Surprisingly he said Dwight Howard put in more work than anyone else out there.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I heard that LeBron is a giant douche off the court too. A friend was at a volunteer event where a bunch of NBA players were helping out. Apparently LeBron was just there for the photo opp and didn't lift a finger. Surprisingly he said Dwight Howard put in more work than anyone else out there.
"I'm taking my talents to South Beach" after an hour 'special' should have been the first indicator that he was a douche

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Well that's upsetting, however not a total surprise. I know Howard is a good dude, just a little immature in his play/actions.

Guess I can now completely dislike Lebron haha

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Draymond Green should be castrated. That is all.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Billy D is taking to the MVP and COY. He's got OKC playing great ball and buying into playing D.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well that's upsetting, however not a total surprise. I know Howard is a good dude, just a little immature in his play/actions.

Guess I can now completely dislike Lebron haha

I've heard that Howard is very hit or miss. Either he is a good dude, or he is a giant douchecanoe. There is no rhyme or reason to it. He could have two completely different reactions to the same situation an hour apart.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Took 'em to the woodshed. That Billy kid can coach.

rockinchair

Dec 11, 2015

I don't think Curry is a punk. He seems like a really good guy.

But I'm like you in that I want to see how he handles adversity. When the Cavs took a 2-1 series lead last year in the Finals, Curry whined and pouted on the court big time after those two losses. Especially the game Dellavedova shut him down.

He reminds me a lot of Cam Newton. When they're winning, he's smiling, happy, showboating, and full of himself. When things don't go his way he seems like he'll pout, sulk, and whine. Much like Cam did after the Super Bowl.

Im anxious to see how he acts if the Thunder win the series. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Actually rockingchair makes a really good comparison here. I'm not a curry or cam hater or anything but cam and curry both showboat big time when they are winning but both of them do tend to sulk and sit there on the bench with a towel over their head when the going gets tough. Where I come from that's not called leadership, it's called immaturity.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
24ARATON1-blog427.jpg

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy's boys up by 19 at the half in game 4. Great job so far, seems like no one knows how to handle actual defense. They are blocking shots like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.