Dinner time

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Angel hair aglio e olio (garlic and olive oil). The simplest of pasta dishes and a great “what’s in the pantry/fridge/freezer that we can add to this?” dish. I added sautéed wild caught shrimp, flat leaf parsley, and sun dried tomatoes.

1675208361660.jpeg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Air-fried a whole turkey breast tonight. Kale, Romaine, brussell sprouts and carrot salad. The boring midweek usual. But I thought the turkey looked pretty good. The pencil was just for aesthetics and the algebra homework I’m inevitably tasked with.

1675220213770.jpeg

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Air-fried a whole turkey breast tonight. Kale, Romaine, brussell sprouts and carrot salad. The boring midweek usual. But I thought the turkey looked pretty good. The pencil was just for aesthetics and the algebra homework I’m inevitably tasked with.

View attachment 54157

How long and at what temperature? I always fry the turkey breasts in my Fry Daddy, never disappointed, but always looking to use our air fryer!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was just wondering which one of us was going to break the news to Detroit that soup’s not a meal.
The guy spent half of his life warming the stuff up in his helmet with a can of sterno in an icy foxhole. What’d you expect, for Chrissake?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The guy spent half of his life warming the stuff up in his helmet with a can of sterno in an icy foxhole. What’d you expect, for Chrissake?
Sterno was from Boy Scouts, but we did still have the "steel pot" helmet during basic training in 1985, but Kevlars when you got to a unit. For boiling water to shave/whore bath or cook, I had an awesome little Coleman multi-fuel burner that fit inside a coffee can (used to boil said water for shaving/whore bath)... I wasn't a heathen!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sterno was from Boy Scouts, but we did still have the "steel pot" helmet during basic training in 1985, but Kevlars when you got to a unit. For boiling water to shave/whore bath or cook, I had an awesome little Coleman multi-fuel burner that fit inside a coffee can (used to boil said water for shaving/whore bath)... I wasn't a heathen!
You seem hygienic. In fact I’ve always thought that.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You seem hygienic. In fact I’ve always thought that.

Wow, just wow. So much to unpack here in the dinner thread.

Confused Bryan Cranston GIF

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
I mean if it had been chicken gumbo or matzo ball, even mushroom barley, then I may agree to count it.

As is, it’s simply not a meal.
What if I told you that you could eat it with a fork. Does that change the classification?
It was hearty beef stew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator