Dinner time

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
OK, here's the problem. Those pavers aren't perfect. Matter of fact a couple are loose. As for food pics, I can't help it I post such damn good looking stuff it seems unimaginable. Finally, @CDGator is a female and @Gator By Marriage loves him some "Lifting a horse tail and licking it Pinot Noir". However Wren Hop is pretty good, at least what I was able to have.
I find myself sympathizing more and more with Mrs. NV.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2de83abbdb7685617fd2db89122e8a3f.jpg

Just tried making nachos in the air fryer. Used left over smoked pulled pork, sriracha BBQ, white queso, and shredded cheese. Was just a random throw together dinner so I would have expanded on it if I could. But turned out awesome. The chips stayed so crispy...way better than I expected

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
If it's real bad oven cleaner is used to rehab old cast iron. Dozens of how-to videos on Youtube.

Cowboy Kent Rollins is a hoot and a pretty good chuck wagon cook too.

@crosscreekcooter

Thanks for the videos. I did several skillets and two dutch ovens varying from 1-3 days with the oven cleaner in a bag.
I'll pull the last pan out tomorrow to scrub. Also working on re-seasoning them. Found out the other unknown skillet is an unmarked Wagner.

Last edited:

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Just made hot ham and cheese on homemade sourdough. This time they are real and they are spectacular!

613CAB62-7E48-4504-8B0D-38D501104B0C.jpeg
Ever use this stuff on a Sammy? I love it: it’s like Dijon with a twist.

it’s found in the “Florida” section at Publix

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020

Ever use this stuff on a Sammy? I love it: it’s like Dijon with a twist.

it’s found in the “Florida” section at Publix
No but funny you mentioned it because my son grabbed the honey mustard to dip it in and we all thought he was crazy. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2de83abbdb7685617fd2db89122e8a3f.jpg

Just tried making nachos in the air fryer. Used left over smoked pulled pork, sriracha BBQ, white queso, and shredded cheese. Was just a random throw together dinner so I would have expanded on it if I could. But turned out awesome. The chips stayed so crispy...way better than I expected

why are you making nachos on crinkled butcher paper?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Interesting. Again, don’t have an air fryer @crosscreekcooter says it’s the best thing since sliced bread. (He was around before they sliced bread). @Detroitgator has been impressed with the amount of wings he can cook at once. I might need to explore this option.
No! I will find out tomorrow how many wings it will hold when I use it for the first time since I got it for Christmas....

... 2017! :lol:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just made hot ham and cheese on homemade sourdough. This time they are real and they are spectacular!

View attachment 30023 View attachment 30024
Be careful kind lady of that last remark. @soflagator is a Seinfeld fan and will likely rake you over the coals!

Btw my wife is doing the sourdough bread, feeding the starter and what not. She’s made dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls to go along with the loaves. Lots of times we’ll just cut a slice, warm it up in the microwave, and then butter it. But I must say that I agree with your assessment of the sandwiches!

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Be careful kind lady of that last remark. @soflagator is a Seinfeld fan and will likely rake you over the coals!

Btw my wife is doing the sourdough bread, feeding the starter and what not. She’s made dinner rolls and cinnamon rolls to go along with the loaves. Lots of times we’ll just cut a slice, warm it up in the microwave, and then butter it. But I must say that I agree with your assessment of the sandwiches!

Pretzels are good too but using the sourdough requires a lot of pre-planning. It's a pain but worth the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.