ESPN: Is Florida finding its footing under Billy Napier?

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
whichever one has you digging up old posts and making an ass of yourself for our amusement :dance:

"All of the above" is certainly an option

that-can-all-be-true-jefferson-white.gif

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know I’m being picky but it irritated me when BSPN mentioned McCray as a 4-star recruit.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You are picking a bad measuring stick for Billy's progress. Odds are that after the game the pitchforks will be out. The outcome of this game isn't going to tell us much. Unless in the unlikely event we that win.

That said. F.V.C.K. the leg humpers. JBG.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Odds are that DURING the game the pitchforks will be out.
FIFY

Many of those saying they have always expected to understandably lose this game and are getting optimistic about Billy's progress will suddenly turn very, very vicious and declare Napier should be tortured, then executed. @Gatorbait25 will start yet another thread about how evil and incompetent Billy is, instead of just bumping one of the several others he already started. He'll start it DURING the game, won't even wait until the end.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Will see where first contact with our backs occurs, -2 vs +2. Going to be a big game for both lines One way or another. Pressure, protection and points!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Will see where first contact with our backs occurs, -2 vs +2. Going to be a big game for both lines One way or another. Pressure, protection and points!
Do you think you'll be able to make it to the 2nd quarter before you publicly wish Billy dies in a fire?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a shocker, but for us to have a legitimate chance our OL will have to elevate their play in terms of consistency of assignments. Getting to run assignments first and then maintaining them and very importantly, no whiffs, loafs, or give-ups in pass pro. The latter is asking for a big step up from the season norm. But we are, or should be on a bit of an upswing and those two aspects of the OL play, if we can step it up, can have the effect of extending drives, improving field position, keeping the D off the field, scoring, and building confidence as the game progresses. There’s a lot of available excuses…youth and inexperience, injuries…bottom line, it’s time for the fat boys to step it up a notch, regardless of who or what combinations we have to play with. And it’s the Mutts. If you can‘t step it up a notch this week…

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Do you think you'll be able to make it to the 2nd quarter before you publicly wish Billy dies in a fire?
Could be possible. Unlikel, but possible.

of course, us not having lines for a decade is not an indictment against Billy. We don’t have enough studs with motors. Some younger guys on DL show promise. I am certain our lights out OL recruiting and portal will have us playing for contention next year.

Clock is ticking though, will need evaluation in 2nd half.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Should I reply yet
?

Still Hoping but thedunbass 4th down call

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a shocker, but for us to have a legitimate chance our OL will have to elevate their play in terms of consistency of assignments. Getting to run assignments first and then maintaining them and very importantly, no whiffs, loafs, or give-ups in pass pro. The latter is asking for a big step up from the season norm. But we are, or should be on a bit of an upswing and those two aspects of the OL play, if we can step it up, can have the effect of extending drives, improving field position, keeping the D off the field, scoring, and building confidence as the game progresses. There’s a lot of available excuses…youth and inexperience, injuries…bottom line, it’s time for the fat boys to step it up a notch, regardless of who or what combinations we have to play with. And it’s the Mutts. If you can‘t step it up a notch this week…
Sorry to quote my own post, but certainly this didn’t work out for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator