Excellent fall camp update, 8/13

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261404 said:
Are you a Gator fan? Answer the question or you're banned (again).
I think that post says what team he roots for. I think you should make his post invisible like you did with cowboys

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n261406 said:
I think that post says what team he roots for. I think you should make his post invisible like you did with cowboys
2ugVkY1.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Have my doubts that even the clowns would claim that ****tard.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
MJMGator;n261427 said:
Have my doubts that even the clowns would claim that ****tard.

I'd like to know what moron is responsible for giving him the 1 "like".

Ox needs to dig a little and get a name. Long time poster or not, this needs to be addressed...

hqdefault.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n261432 said:
I'd like to know what moron is responsible for giving him the 1 "like".

Ox needs to dig a little and get a name. Long time poster or not, this needs to be addressed...

hqdefault.jpg

It was Maheo. :facepalm:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still not convinced joeblow is the same troll as the other guy. Their posting styles are slightly different, and the IP addresses are nowhere close.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261441 said:
I'm still not convinced joeblow is the same troll as the other guy. Their posting styles are slightly different, and the IP addresses are nowhere close.

It's him...he just went to a different library.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261441 said:

Let him ride til he has a real reason to gig, then give him sporadic key 4 day vacays.:monkey:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Law98gator;n261132 said:
Yeah, but they weren't as bad as teaching--k Bros on GS. I think to some extent they have to rely on their sources, probably SID interns, because they will get cut off if they don't. All sources were writing the same dung so I'm sure it was a common source/leak. They were also the only ones to follow up the standard tripe about "Driskel looking like a first round talent" with actual scrimmage play by play from which everyone could see Driskel was still was more likely to hit a flute player than a WR.

GC has a couple of great analysts.

If I were to pay for a site, other than this one, it would be GC.

Perhaps our previous coach didn't understand the concept of "practice." Maybe the coaching staff was scared to focus on the weaknesses lest the dictator flip out and destroy a chalkboard.

The point is that practices should be focused on the weaknesses and therefore will not always be pretty. It's about coaching and teaching; being prepared for winning football and delevoping confidence involves a certain focus on the weak points and hopefully developing plays that synchronize with the strengths. It's a process and of course it's not going to be flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.