Excellent fall camp update, 8/13

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
joeblow;n261324 said:
I recall the same exact things being said last year. The defense was awesome, with guys being "unblockable, " the secondary was all-world, the offense was perfect for Driskel, blah, blah,blah. The we saw Alabama and Kentucky toast the secondary, the Gator's were blocked, and Driskel still sucked. GatorCountry actually came out with an article, after playing Eastern whatever, that bragged about how UF was first in the nation in almost every offensive category. We won't know anything until the East carolina game. I say that, because in former years that might have been an easy victory playing at home. But the Swamp hasn't intimidated anyone for years and East Carolina gained 536 yards on the gators last year, so the teams are very close to each other. No one is going to throw on UF's secondary? Let's see if Keanu Neal knows where he's supposed to be, if Marcus Maye can cover anyone, and Brian Poole can cover someone without getting called for pass interference. There's also this little problem that has dogged UF for years called the quarterback position.

You still pumping that sunshine. :pumper:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;261441 said:
I'm still not convinced joeblow is the same troll as the other guy. Their posting styles are slightly different, and the IP addresses are nowhere close.

I don't think it's him either. Posting style is markedly different.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n261498 said:
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

That needs to be an emote.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
joeblow;n261394 said:
I think Winston was the one who walked off the field a winner that day. I guess you don't understand the concept of why you play the game, do you? East Carolina had 536 yards on that great defense, but they lost. I doubt they are crowing about how many yards they gained, unless they have the same lack of understanding of the reason you play. I just tell it how it is, as I can see you have nothing to refute them and resort to something that is completely irrelevant. Tell me some other meaningless thing, please.

oxrageous;n261404 said:
Are you a Gator fan? Answer the question or you're banned (again).

Well we are waiting for you to answer the question Joe Blow?:whistle:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n261404 said:
Are you a Gator fan? Answer the question or you're banned (again).

He has been asked this question several times and has yet to answer, which makes the answer obvious. I vote we permaban.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you read the Gatorsports articles and look in the comments, there is a person named "Mike Winter" that pretty much trolls the comments section of every article about the football team. Joeblow's writing style is similar, and I noticed today that they both called Ricky Town a "head case." Could be a coincidence or it could be the same guy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n262162 said:
If you read the Gatorsports articles and look in the comments, there is a person named "Mike Winter" that pretty much trolls the comments section of every article about the football team. Joeblow's writing style is similar, and I noticed today that they both called Ricky Town a "head case." Could be a coincidence or it could be the same guy.
Thank you for the circumstantial evidence. Our gatorchatter overlord will hopefully take this into consideration.

Praise be to Ox-lah

:lol2:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n262162 said:

Sounds exactly like ntcrze. He was doing the same thing on all Gator articles before signing on here and used the same name. At least until Ox banned him and he had to come back again and again and again under new names... This guy has a similar style. Rarely says anything good about UF, and even if he does, it's accompanied by a subtle jab. Also goes on and on and on about how FSU and Rapies are unfairly treated. You can change you name. You can change your avatar. You can change your writing style to try and hide your identity, but in the end, the truth always surfaces. He's a nole troll that doesn't have the balls to admit it.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n262171 said:
Sounds exactly like ntcrze. He was doing the same thing on all Gator articles before signing on here and used the same name. At least until Ox banned him and he had to come back again and again and again under new names... This guy has a similar style. Rarely says anything good about UF, and even if he does, it's accompanied by a subtle jab. Also goes on and on and on about how FSU and Rapies are unfairly treated. You can change you name. You can change your avatar. You can change your writing style to try and hide your identity, but in the end, the truth always surfaces. He's a nole troll that doesn't have the balls to admit it.

+1
And you know, it's not like we don't accept rivals on here, we do, just admit who you support, and at least be respectful.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJB;n262162 said:

It's the same guy. He started last summer and bombed all the GS article comments as well as GC. I recognized him the moment I signed up here a year ago and was not shocked to see him get banned shortly thereafter.....I think Ox lets him hang around during the offseason as some sort of cheap entertainment, either that or he has a ton of IP addresses . It will be fun though to see his reaction as FSU starts to decline as we rise back up.
Most Semmies aren't real nice when things aren't going as well as they like. Back when I was on ESPN they had me banned from the site after we won in 2012 for "sharing" highlight videos of the game :hehehe:afterward, despite their constant trolling of the UF site prior to the game....Granted I did it about 25 times a day for a couple of days before getting the boot but in the long run it was worth it....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The Wizard of Ox - the man behind the curtain, pulling all the levers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.