Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Noah Banks has decided to retire from football. Feel bad for the kid
Especially with the Neiron Ball situation fresh in our mind, I can't say that I blame anyone for following doctors advise and shutting it down.

uhspencer

Stadium & Gale
Nov 17, 2017
EBteD1GWsAAkg3u

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I would love to hear some scrimmage notes if anybody has heard anything sbout the second scrimmage the team held. I heard Franks had a good scrimmage.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I would love to hear some scrimmage notes if anybody has heard anything sbout the second scrimmage the team held. I heard Franks had a good scrimmage.

Offense looked good, but a lot of the defensive starters sat. Dean had a pick of Franks, but other than that Franks had four or five TDs (two to Cleveland). Second half of scrimmage was mostly younger players getting reps...

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
David Waters - Gators Breakdown (@GatorDave_SEC) tweeted at 7:25 AM on Mon, Aug 12, 2019:
Yep that’s all it was
()

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
From Mark Wheeler at ITG re the scrimmage - Sunday Scrimmage Notes | Inside the Gators

I was told that once again Feleipe Franks 'balled out.'

There were no interceptions thrown by any of the three quarterbacks.

Emory Jones made his big plays running the ball.

Freddie Swain, Josh Hammond, Lamical Perine and Tyrie Cleveland all scored touchdowns.

Dameon Pierce had several big runs.

Jabari Zuniga, Jon Greenard and the new guy Brenton Coxall had sacks.

Guards Brent Heggie and Chris Bleich looked the best along the starting offensive line, but the entire group had a solid day.

I was told that the offensive line looked better tonight than they did in the first scrimmage.

When I asked who the standout was on defense, the reply was CJ Henderson.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Hope he is right and the 24th is too soon for them. Hope that it's a good sign for us that their first half was bad.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
From Mark Wheeler at ITG re the scrimmage - Sunday Scrimmage Notes | Inside the Gators

I was told that once again Feleipe Franks 'balled out.'

There were no interceptions thrown by any of the three quarterbacks.

Emory Jones made his big plays running the ball.

Freddie Swain, Josh Hammond, Lamical Perine and Tyrie Cleveland all scored touchdowns.

Dameon Pierce had several big runs.

Jabari Zuniga, Jon Greenard and the new guy Brenton Coxall had sacks.

Guards Brent Heggie and Chris Bleich looked the best along the starting offensive line, but the entire group had a solid day.

I was told that the offensive line looked better tonight than they did in the first scrimmage.

When I asked who the standout was on defense, the reply was CJ Henderson.

Interesting, TOS said that Dean picked Franks.

I'd love to hear Cox's take on our OL.

Too bad Henderson' brother didn't stick around for the scrimmage...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Reading the scrimmage notes it must have been ran like the spring game with the offense at least. All the starters named on both sides of the ball dominated. The starting O line was said to be good but the defensive starters had a bunch of sacks.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
David Waters - Gators Breakdown (@GatorDave_SEC) tweeted at 9:08 AM on Mon, Aug 12, 2019:
They’d only be reserves there this year. We’ll need them to have reps at WR to be ready there next season.
()

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator