Finally, Muschamp addresses the assumptions that he runs the offense!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n23383 said:
He's what 4-11 vs ranked teams? It has nothing to do with getting "it". He never had "it". Never will. Lame duck year with a lame duck coach. Thanks Foley. Recruiting is taking it in the rear. Thanks Foley.

Attachments

• conv_407.jpg
    conv_407.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 82

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud said:
It's too close to kicking off the season for me to be negative on the team and staff. At this point, it's all in until I see struggles against the bottom feeders or something that reeks of some ole ****, same ole preparation... NOT, same ole can't get the gun out of the holster without shooting ourselves in the foot. At that point, I'm bringing the buck board around for a good ole fashion neck tie party. But, I'm optimistic that we finally have an OC that knows how to ad lib during a game to keep a D from locking in. God I hope so, hate to see our new place melt down like a cheap walmart candle.
You and I are on the same page! I don't know how things will turn out - no one does. I'm going to support the coaching staff and the players, until I see that it's not working. If things go bad, I will be one of the loudest, demanding a change. Some approach things differently - they expect the worst and hope for the best. If I was as sure as some are, that Muschamp is going to fail, I wouldn't bother with following the team. I would go fishing and check back in December to see who our new coach is.

Jax Gator

Founding Member
Swamp Thing
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we win the first four games, I'll get very excited!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
Gator Fever;n21362 said:
lol -. Just play the video when he introduced Pease - The main thing he stressed was the Gators offensive philosophy won't be changing. Muschamp just likes to twist words on that now and what it really meant - heck we all saw what it meant but I think he may be job scared enough to truly not mettle at all this season.
Did it ever cross you're mind that of course he would go out and get an OC who agreed with the philosophy? Of course he did, if you bothered to go back to watch the video you'd actually find out that Pease was using the same playbook that Fat Charlie used. The reason? Because the players already had to learn a new playbook, you know, going from Daz to Cooler Crusher, he didn't want to make them learn another system and another playbook, especially the redshirt fresh. Pease added his own twists to the playbook, What WM did in that situation was actually smart. The problem was, that Pease is not a good OC, no matter what you say, Briles and Pederson were the OC's. That doesn't mean that WM is twisting words or lying, J is correct in his evaluation.
"COOLER CRUSHER" LOLOL!!!!!!

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are we still having this conversation. It doesn't matter anymore. Either we will start winning games and Muschamp stays or we continue to lose games and Muschamp is fired.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Are we still having this conversation. It doesn't matter anymore. Either we will start winning games and Muschamp stays or we continue to lose games and Muschamp is fired.
Thank you!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator said:
Well, it's time to fish or cut bait. I guess I'm the optimistic type person and I see a chance to win, until the lights have completely gone out. If we lose a battle, I'm fighting to win the war and sometimes that means regrouping. I'm not one to give up ground, though, unless it's a strategic advantage to do so. We lost a critical battle, last year; however, I believe Muschamp regrouped, appointed a new Field General and will deploy new weapons. Only time will tell if we take back the momentum and win the war.
EASY ON THE CLICHE'S

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n23500 said:

We heard that last season also - it started at 7-5 then went down to 6-6 and then turned into it was all about the injuries and nothing to do with Muschamp when we hit the 6th loss.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n23519 said:
We heard that last season also - it started at 7-5 then went down to 6-6 and then turned into it was all about the injuries and nothing to do with Muschamp when we hit the 6th loss.

Then go get Foley fired.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n23531 said:
Then go get Foley fired.

The big boosters will probably be forced to pressure Foley a lot if Muschamp doesn't turn it around this season. I am starting to think he just wants to retire saying he didn't make a mistake with this hire.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n23531 said:
Then go get Foley fired.

He certainly isn't infallible as many like to believe

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
T REX;n23383 said:
He's what 4-11 vs ranked teams? It has nothing to do with getting "it". He never had "it". Never will. Lame duck year with a lame duck coach. Thanks Foley. Recruiting is taking it in the rear. Thanks Foley.

Blah blah blah...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator