***Florida vs Ohio St NIT BBALL Thread***

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Beating OSU at their place without our big guy is good. Sorry it is called the NIT but we didnt deserve the dance. Casey Hill looks like someone we have not seen all year. Justin L played well the times I saw him. I want to see this Monmouth team. I hear the really deserved a bid to the dance.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This never gets old.
sorryohst.jpg

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Beating OSU at their place without our big guy is good. Sorry it is called the NIT but we didnt deserve the dance. Casey Hill looks like someone we have not seen all year. Justin L played well the times I saw him. I want to see this Monmouth team. I hear the really deserved a bid to the dance.
You are killing me. It's Kasey. With a K.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Glad we put it on the bucknuts! The boys kept up the intensity almost all game, except for the OSU run at the half. Gave them false confidence we wasted no time in blowing it open again while the bucknut fans sat there shocked. Never really got close after that. Whoever #32 is, big white guy, has got to be the worst player I have ever seen in a Gator B-ball uniform.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see us have two great performances on the road after pretty much sucking on the road all year. We get the winner of Monmouth and George Washington on Wednesday night.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Coach White just tied Tommy Bartlett for the most wins ever by a first year Gator coach. One more and the record will be all his. Also, Brockway says White is unusually adept at drawing up inbounds plays--two resulting in wide open lay ups.
Say, don't I remember some of you coach wannabes complaining about his in bounds plays?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would rather us STILL be playing in the NIT than be EMBARRASSED like MSU that's for sure. This is good experience for our guys. We just missed out on the big dance so we have to take what we can get. Go Gators!!

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach White just tied Tommy Bartlett for the most wins ever by a first year Gator coach. One more and the record will be all his. Also, Brockway says White is unusually adept at drawing up inbounds plays--two resulting in wide open lay ups.
Say, don't I remember some of you coach wannabes complaining about his in bounds plays?
Tommy Bartlett and Brockway? You aren't making a strong case here.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I would rather us STILL be playing in the NIT than be EMBARRASSED like MSU that's for sure. This is good experience for our guys. We just missed out on the big dance so we have to take what we can get. Go Gators!!

Considering Coach White has NEVER made an NCAA, I will respectfully disagree. He needs to prove he can actually get a team....any team to the big dance.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Always feels good to beat the f'knuts. Always.

Wife is eagerly awaiting tonight's Monmouth game. She's seeing if her brother (in NJ) can watch our kids and get us tickets to make the 2hr drive on a school night to attend. Likewise, she's pushing me to contact my aunt in DC for hosting should GW win. I'm telling her to hold off, MSG will be a better venue if we make it that far.

I love my wife, despite her not being able to name 3 players on today's team.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was a great win on the road against a Big 10 team. I would rather lose in the first round of the tourney than do what we are doing in the NIT, but I am happy to see us getting to keep playing. Kasey Hill has really impressed me with how improved his game is. He still makes some bad plays by forcing stuff in the lane, but he has greatly improved.

Chiozza has regressed, but had some nice drives yesterday. I thought Hayes and Leon also both played really well. The more we are on TV and getting noticed the better it is for recruiting.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I hope we get another crack at South Carolina in the semifinals at MSG.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So would you rather be UF or MSU?? UF still playing. MSU EMBARRASSED and now apart of all time history in a BAD way. Yes I would rather be in the NCAA Tourney but I would not want to be linked to having lost in the first round to a MAJOR underdog when MSU was an overwhelming favorite to go to the Final 4.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I got my SI on friday and the cover said MSU to the final four and a BIG article about their star player. SI jinx

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.