Foley Bashers Rejoice! Foley set to announce retirement today

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I do think Spurrier might be great if he wants to do this. I do wonder how well he would do working with other coaches and how many football coaches would want Spurrier as their boss telling them how to do their job?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier has been wanting to retire for years. Do you actually think he would take on a full-time job like this at his age? There's zero chance, he'd rather be on the golf course.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'd take Spur Dog. He'd be more of a fixture overseeing the program. But think in the long run it would be good.

GatorGriff

May 29, 2015
A 71 year old Spurrier who wants to spend his free time golfing and relaxing would be a horrible decision. Go get Greg McGarity back from Georgia.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he should've retired after the Chump debacle. He did a lot for us but also let us fall behind in football. It is time for new blood. UF has the resources to get a great replacement. If he already groomed someone in house I'd like to know who it is. If not, here's to the next AD.

That being said, thank you Jeremy Foley. Thank you for all you have done. Enjoy your retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.