Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Coach9;n122137 said:
That's all they got They're at their football acumen limit

Coach 9 stfu.

You are the same guy who was swinging on Muschamp's nuts up to the day he was fired. You have no legs to talk **** on anyone else.

As for the rest of you, I put this up here slightly as a joke because I saw it on twitter and laughed.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
chferg;n122149 said:
Coach 9 stfu.

You are the same guy who was swinging on Muschamp's nuts up to the day he was fired. You have no legs to talk **** on anyone else.

As for the rest of you, I put this up here slightly as a joke because I saw it on twitter and laughed.

I stand by my previous statement.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The more you research him, the better he looks. A new day is here for the gator nation. It will be interesting to see how this effects recruiting. I think it will be a huge positive.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
KCgator;n122148 said:
Instead of crying, can you please jump in front of a speeding car? That would be far more pleasurable than hearing stupidly complain about a great hire.

Can we say the same to you if it turns out to be a bad hire?

Everyone has an opinion and everyone deserves a right to express it. Even if you don't agree with it.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
soflagator;n122155 said:
I did enjoy the days of John Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson.

:lmao:

I believe that's what is in Grier's future. Glab we have some good running backs.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Football Scoop is reporting that DJ Durkin and Travaris Robinson to be retained. God, I hope not. McElwain needs to bring in his own people.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Born2beagator;n122040 said:
Why does Foley want this nobody? I think I'm just going to crawl into a hole and cry now.

I'd like to know who you think we could get that was a "somebody" or home run hire. Kelly, Harbaugh, Stoops or any of the other names weren't coming. Freeze was the biggest name. Many mentioned Patterson from TCU but if you have followed him at all you know Foley wasn't letting him near this program. Gruden is like Cowher in that he loves the booth job and is never leaving. So who else out there could he have gotten? I'd like to know.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
KCgator;n122148 said:
Instead of crying, can you please jump in front of a speeding car? That would be far more pleasurable than hearing stupidly complain about a great hire.

I agree on the hire. If(still some uncertainty) he's the guy.I think it's a solid hire.

And while, I do appreciate your word creativity when you're on one of your famous rants, I'm glad to see you positive about something UF football related. It's been a while for all of us.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ergator920103;n122164 said:
This hire would not be the home run hire Foley needs after the Muschamp debacle.

I agree but we weren't getting a big name once Freeze fell through. This hire is at least as good as the other ones that were actually available.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Gator Fever;n122180 said:
I agree but we weren't getting a big name once Freeze fell through. This hire is at least as good as the other ones that were actually available.

Exactly! I keep seeing that mentioned, but there was only one guy thought of as a "home run hire" and he said no. This guy was the next best option of the high character guys.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
chferg;n122163 said:
Can we say the same to you if it turns out to be a bad hire?

Everyone has an opinion and everyone deserves a right to express it. Even if you don't agree with it.

Enough whining. After the last four of witnessing what we have, it seems stupid to complain about a coach who hasnt been hired or coached a game for us. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but that doesn't mean they're shielded from someone else's opinion about their opinion. See the irony there?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
KCgator;n122185 said:
Enough whining. After the last four of witnessing what we have, it seems stupid to complain about a coach who hasnt been hired or coached a game for us. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but that doesn't mean they're shielded from someone else's opinion about their opinion. See the irony there?

Yet it seems rather stupid that you make it a point to complain about their complaining.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n122180 said:

Freeze was not s home run hire either. Foley needs to open up the check book and stop trying to go cheap. I don't think we filled the stadium for one game this season. This hire won't have the fans lining up to buy season tickets.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n122161 said:
Love or hate him, the guy is a boss.

Blows my mind that you have to add the "or hate him" part. Dude is the best in the biz!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ergator920103;n122193 said:
Freeze was not s home run hire either. Foley needs to open up the check book and stop trying to go cheap. I don't think we filled the stadium for one game this season. This hire won't have the fans lining up to buy season tickets.

I don't think it had anything to do with the checkbook myself - I don't think Stoops or Briles etc. were going anywhere.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The Original DC;n122196 said:
Blows my mind that you have to add the "or hate him" part. Dude is the best in the biz!

I see him in social settings from time to time as well, and he's a genuinely good guy. And I agree that the hate part is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator