Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
How do you say ‘suck it Iran’ in Farsi?

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Damn good game. Moving on. I need to get up at 5:40 Saturday. I know that's sleeping in for some of you old fux, but is going to be way too early for me. Hopefully Capt America is back. Sargent is out with best case a high ankle sprain, worst case achilles rupture.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Damn good game. Moving on. I need to get up at 5:40 Saturday. I know that's sleeping in for some of you old fux, but is going to be way too early for me. Hopefully Capt America is back. Sargent is out with best case a high ankle sprain, worst case achilles rupture.

are you still talking about soccer?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
US defeats Iran 1-0; had a 2nd goal waived off for a dubious offsides call (replay showed it was close and probably was on, but they didn't review the call).

We were the better side for most of the game up until the coach made a few defensive substitutions for 2 of our best players (to protect them against getting a yellow card and being suspended for the next round). Honestly, wasn't a fan of the coach's subs or tactics; but it was win and advance and we pulled through.

FUCH Iran and their time-wasting pussy antics.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Actually, second video shows overwhelming support for the US win...

That's encouraging.

If anyone there had been rooting for Iran over the country that is providing and subsidizing their education, they need to be expelled.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................آن را بمکد
FIFY ;)

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
sofla absolutely on fire this afternoon . I can’t stop laughing.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Not sure if people will be able to open this, but even I have my limits of tolerance for a woke UF, Elite or not! Reitz Union had a bigger student attendance for the game today than at the football team did for the Missouri game... :sadnanner:

UPDATE: sorry, won't post because it's a closed group for parents... but every level of the Reitz was packed watching a big screen. Here's a screen shot of video:
View attachment 51686

Asians love soccer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator