Happy Thanksgiving Gatorchatter!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Blessings and Well Wishes to you all and most of all our Gators!

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FYI, SIL out of surgery, didn’t start until 3 after scheduling backup. Going to see her in about an hour and drive the hour home.

Thanks y’all for the prayers and good thoughts.

:thumbup:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Since I was a young boy our family always was together. I loved my cousins and recently talked to one. I never had many but we hadn't spoken in many years, She is a a gator through and through. But our family was close. Then years later we created our own Thanksgiving rituals with new family and new friends. Lots of water under the bridge and I have celebrated with more new family over the last 20 years.. Tomorrow will be the first I can remember Im not part of a group or cooked or planned. Ex #1 is helping me quite a bit with this last two weeks of recovery. She knows doctors and hospitals. Made me a pecan pie because she made them for me over 25 yrs. #2 made one too along with her famous cheese cake. This is my first Tgiving not hanging with family. My cath is too messy but Im fine. I talking to people on the phone all the time. One of my guys from HS called yesterday. We played football and basketball together. I posted his picture here once with his brother. I hope all yall have a good TG with family and friends and if you are sick get well soon.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. Since I was a young boy our family always was together. I loved my cousins and recently talked to one. I never had many but we hadn't spoken in many years, She is a a gator through and through. But our family was close. Then years later we created our own Thanksgiving rituals with new family and new friends. Lots of water under the bridge and I have celebrated with more new family over the last 20 years.. Tomorrow will be the first I can remember Im not part of a group or cooked or planned. Ex #1 is helping me quite a bit with this last two weeks of recovery. She knows doctors and hospitals. Made me a pecan pie because she made them for me over 25 yrs. #2 made one too along with her famous cheese cake. This is my first Tgiving not hanging with family. My cath is too messy but Im fine. I talking to people on the phone all the time. One of my guys from HS called yesterday. We played football and basketball together. I posted his picture here once with his brother. I hope all yall have a good TG with family and friends and if you are sick get well soon.
Likewise my friend. Continue healing. Better days ahead for us all!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Well said sir. Happy thanksgiving to everyone. Plenty to be thankful for.

For example, I’m sitting at a hospital in Charlotte right now. They just took my sister in law down for quadruple bypass open heart surgery. Far from a gimme. She is my age, 53. Humbling with a capital H.

Tomorrow’s activities are the least of my worries right now.
Wishing you, her, and the rest of your family the best gw. She's way too young to have to go through that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I really knew the answers for our problems, I would gladly share with all of you.

I am Grateful for the many trials and struggles in my life and look forward with Hope for a better life for myself and all of you long suffering Gators!

In all kind of Weather.....

*** Prayers for all who have medical, mental, spiritual or relationship issues....... Keep your heads up and never, ever surrender!

Be the person you want to be!

Happy Thanksgiving!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well if a car speeds by your house and you hear a honk it's probably me heading to Dedans Loop. We aren't doing the family thing until Friday, but Dad is feeling better and wants to watch the Cowboys game.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Happy Thanksgiving Chatterers. We live in land of bounty and sharing, and are truly blessed. "O' beautiful for heroes proved in liberating strife, their country more than self did love and Freedom more than life." Thank you LORD for the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator