Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
H1dodzXrVVtQ.jpeg

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving! I love you all! Don't ban me in the chat box please, I'm just cheering on our Gators!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Well I lied. My ex#2 gave me shttt until I agreed to go to her dads near Archer. So my record is intact and I did meet family for Thanksgiving. Her dad's brother Mike showed up too. I wanted to meet him. I needed to get out and just join society some. Diapered up and wore real clothes (that means my good shorts and a button shirt). He had a recliner which was good. We talked solid two hours. He and his brother are a lot like me and my brother Mike. Profane, loud and will give you a lotta shtt. He lives in paradise. Forty acres covered in fruit trees and flowers for animals and butterflies. Vietnam Vet who has more deer heads on the wall than I can count. His brother killed an 8pt that morning just down the dirt road. This place is ISOLATED. 25 minutes from the highway. And I had an appetite and ate dressing and ham and the ex's cheesecake. Very glad I went. This is her and her dad, uncle and our kids. Her dad is on her left and Mike has the tshirt. btw this is her dad she knew nothing about till she was 52 yrs old. He had no clue either. DNA solved it. He has embraced her and my kids. HE NEVER HAD married or had kids. And he is 76. Make you believe in God.
404732289_7135762523155279_6619512403080809387_n.jpg

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did and we finally slowed down. This past week I have been all over Colorado, Nebraska, Wyoming and Idaho visiting family with my son and his family - why I was mostly lurking this last week. My FIL has COVID last chance he had to meet his first (and so far, only) great grandchild, so it was an important trip for my FIL to meet him. Stopped at our property in Wyoming on the way to Idaho to see my wife's cousins there (and to congratulate one of them on his first win as a college football head coach).

Got home last night, so not so traditional meal today - roasted tritip, au graten potatoes, Caesar salad, stuffing (from a box, no energy for homemade), and pumpkin bread (the boys has pumpkin pie - the giant one from Costco).

Looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy belated Thanksgiving to my Gatorchatter family.
I had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving.
We were fortunate to have both of our sons here with their families, including my three grandchildren, and I can’t remember a more gratifying time and cannot believe how blessed I am.

I hope things work out for us on Saturday but I was lucky enough to enjoy what really matters today.
I hope y’all had similar experiences with your family.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all, I truly hope your day (and weekend) went as well as they possibly could. I'm thankful for all in my life, even this indispensable, unique, group of guys and gals that only the interwebz could bring together... group photo below:
images

On a serious note, truly be thankful, for some, it's been an absolute SCHIT past 12 months. Many of you may remember some of the back and forth's between @NOLAGATOR and I, but I never "hated" him. In fact, we've remained in touch via PMs on this board even though he doesn't post anymore... NOLA has had an absolute SCHIT year the past going on 12 months. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers, he'd appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.