Hey keyboard coaches

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Great drive with no reward. You kick a sure FG on the road against a rival 100% of the time to give your offense a feel good or momentum if you will. I've never seen a coach be less aware of maintaining momentum then this guy we have. Laugh all you want but having even a little success as a player is infectious and can carry a team to victory....Our staff is very out of touch with this concept.
What I could not figure out was WHY SCARLETT was out on that inside the 10 series. He was gone as if he had an injury. Im screaming at the TV where is he?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When I saw the title of this thread I knew I had a brother out there. Fgator you are just a blind pumper. This montana boy is just a pretender and now the new worst coach in history. Everyone knows anyone could coach this team sans QB, sans half the starters and bring us the glory WE SO FCKNNN deserve...........quit being a :pumper: and get with the "get ridda mac Bandwagon" right now............it is filling up as we speak. Oh yeah, who is the flavor of the week now boys. Funny how that guy that you all hated and said sucked so bad and we were glad his lying sorry ass left is still front and center of the FB world..............No matter what boys, we are ALL still gators which no matter what is still better than a vole nole or dwag troll................go gators.........
F U C K THE NULLS

Q61ndWx.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Criticizing playcalling is what keyboard coaches do. We had guys open downfield on a number of occasions last night and AA simply didn't see them. Blackledge commented 4-5 times how AA had a guy coming open downfield. Instead of allowing the route to develop, he got happy feet and dumped it off for a 1-2 yard gain. Nuss and staff did their job. They got guys open. They were stuck with a raw deal at QB They did their best to patch it up this year by bringing in LDR and AA. It didn't pan out. I don't blame them. Next year they will have their guy (Trask or Franks) in, then we will see.

AA is HIS QB. He recruited him in the offseason to come here. If he was a liability he should have NEVER brought him on.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I am not going to sit here and defend Mack and his recruiting. But you clowns have got to see that we had a heck of a chance to beat these clowns had we had half our team there. I have never seen a program with so many Key players out.

This game could've been very different had we had some players in the game, I have never seen a team this decimated with injuries.

So anyways for all you complainers if you knew anything about football you should know we should have lost by 35 last night with the team we were able to scrape together. Is it unacceptable the loss? Absolutely not, but you got to look at the facts.

Get behind your keyboard and go to town boys.

WHAT THE **** do injuries have to with the offense. At least when when Chump lost to Georgia Southern he had the excuse that SIXTEEN players were out with injuries. And ALL linebackers were injured. Only walkons at LB.

But that game was lost BECAUSE OF DEFENSE. Where injuries were rampant.

This game was on OFFENSE. Where we were pretty healthy.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
AA is HIS QB. He recruited him in the offseason to come here. If he was a liability he should have NEVER brought him on.

So what would you have done genius? Just gone with a true freshman that wasn't ready to play? I'm glad you aren't coach.

Well, that makes one of us.

Whose responsibility do you think it is?

It is on Chump. He put the staff in this situation. They got Trask and Franks in here with Allen coming in next year. They are recruiting talent at QB. It takes time. Next year there is no excuse. They'll have their guy in. No more on year patch guys.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There is no creativity on offense.. at all.

I posted this once before - but where is the misdirection? 2yd routes on a 3rd and 4? Virtually no tight end? Combination routes?

The long pass play that FSU scored on was better drawn up than anything we threw all season. Are you telling me that Callaway and Cleveland can't run a competent combo route? Do any of our tailbacks catch the ball? Do we even TRY to go there?

Nuss seems to have no imagination whatsoever once the early scripted plays have been ran. The dummy will also purposely go away from things that started working many times.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am not going to sit here and defend Mack and his recruiting. But you clowns have got to see that we had a heck of a chance to beat these clowns had we had half our team there. I have never seen a program with so many Key players out.

This game could've been very different had we had some players in the game, I have never seen a team this decimated with injuries.

So anyways for all you complainers if you knew anything about football you should know we should have lost by 35 last night with the team we were able to scrape together. Is it unacceptable the loss? Absolutely not, but you got to look at the facts.

You need to get on the SEC Channel - they keep busting out laughing every time our offense is brought up. That is very unprofessional on their part.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fsu had a long injury list too

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Realistically, the game played out as most would have expected. Including some who were anticipating a 6-6 or so season, BEFORE all the injuries.

The OL isn't where is needs to be, everyone knows that. AA had very little time. And got sacked a few times when he probably should have chosen to throw it away. Almost all of the offensive woes stem from this. Next year they will be older and stronger.

The Defense has been wracked with injuries. It's amazing that they are still playing at a high level. They kept us in the game until the very end. Brantley in particular was a major force, he's a fun player to watch.

Some positives that I haven't seen mentioned:
* no false starts or holding calls on the OL that I recall. That part of our game has definitely improved.
* there was no give-up in the players. They gave great effort for the entire 60 minutes.
* We played with pretty good discipline. No personal fouls, no major jawing episodes. That's rare when we're playing FSU. I think Eddie may have led the team with two penalties.
* Dalvin Cook is a undoubtedly a great back. He had 96 yards in the first half but only 50 or so in the second half. Somehow we managed to contain him fairly well.

In summary, whatever you thought about the Gators and the coaches before this game, you didn't see anything to change your opinion either way. We don't have the same level of talent as FSU or the other top tier teams. Are we getting better? The evidence is ambiguous. Are we getting better as fast as we want? Of course not.

We all need to pray hard that one of the new QBs steps up next year and shows vision, timing, and accuracy.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
So what would you have done genius? Just gone with a true freshman that wasn't ready to play? I'm glad you aren't coach.
It is on Chump. He put the staff in this situation. They got Trask and Franks in here with Allen coming in next year. They are recruiting talent at QB. It takes time. Next year there is no excuse. They'll have their guy in. No more on year patch guys.

If football games hang in the balance and you have 2 (quality?) frosh redshirts on the sidelines, and Appleby isn't getting it done you could try one of those guys right now. We all know that Mac will never make a gameday coaching decision to replace his QB (Treon, LDR) but we may have to burn a shirt anyway after bama gets through pounding Appleby into the ground Saturday night. But in reality last night our QB would have played much better if he had more than 2 seconds - literally 2 seconds to find a receiver. The noles dominated both our lines last night, but the O line was the biggest failure in pass protection. Once Appleby got rattled he was a basket case, but in his defense his line was just a bunch of turnstiles. Until we build a quality O line it won't matter much who is playing QB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Keyboard coaches question playcalling.

Champion coaches dont do that. They fired Nusschamp in 2013 and 2014.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was shocked to see Appleby line up behind center on fourth down. Makes no sense to not take the three points and it's disheartening to see a drive like that end up with nothing. That's all on the coaches.
Just further proof he's clueless. We can't ever afford to pass up points.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Realistically, the game played out as most would have expected. Including some who were anticipating a 6-6 or so season, BEFORE all the injuries.

The OL isn't where is needs to be, everyone knows that. AA had very little time. And got sacked a few times when he probably should have chosen to throw it away. Almost all of the offensive woes stem from this. Next year they will be older and stronger.

The Defense has been wracked with injuries. It's amazing that they are still playing at a high level. They kept us in the game until the very end. Brantley in particular was a major force, he's a fun player to watch.

Some positives that I haven't seen mentioned:
* no false starts or holding calls on the OL that I recall. That part of our game has definitely improved.
* there was no give-up in the players. They gave great effort for the entire 60 minutes.
* We played with pretty good discipline. No personal fouls, no major jawing episodes. That's rare when we're playing FSU. I think Eddie may have led the team with two penalties.
* Dalvin Cook is a undoubtedly a great back. He had 96 yards in the first half but only 50 or so in the second half. Somehow we managed to contain him fairly well.

In summary, whatever you thought about the Gators and the coaches before this game, you didn't see anything to change your opinion either way. We don't have the same level of talent as FSU or the other top tier teams. Are we getting better? The evidence is ambiguous. Are we getting better as fast as we want? Of course not.

We all need to pray hard that one of the new QBs steps up next year and shows vision, timing, and accuracy.

QB is a big issue but we have better talent than a dang # 114 total offense ranking. What has really surprised me this year is how pedestrian our running game still is despite the O line having another year under their belt. Even in the early games our backs weren't even hitting hardly 5 yards a carry against the joke teams. Later in that LSU game seems to be the only time the running game really produced some.

I don't give the defense a total pass because they played poor and soft in games against Tenn, Arkansas and FSU even when there was no excuse for fatigue issues at those points in the game and the game was still winnable. In the Tenn and FSU games our defense was on the field for basically the same number of plays as the opposing defense. We did have a youth excuse for FSU however.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member

Who knew that Floridagator is actually:

f8919ad842949421b7b27c155c87f50d.jpg

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
So ur saying Del Rio and AA are what "ready to play" looks like with this staff, god help us

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have never seen a team so decimated by injuries (and/or quitters).

Same line by te same people who made excuses for Mustskank.
yeah but this time we didn't lose to Ga Southern

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is, like last year, I see a lot of people running wide open and the ball not getting to them.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

"keyboard coaches" - perfect!
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.