His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Asked about death threats, McElwain called his comments "misguided remarks."

* On the death threats: "I feel bad sometimes for being open and being honest. At the same time, I've seen this movie and I understand it."

* McElwain said he would share details if the situation becomes "unmanageable." :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
....or "drink bleach".

"Drink bleach" should technically be construed as encouraging suicide (or at the very least severe gastro/esophageal damage)
Btw, remember when drink bleach was one of Ox' signature phrases?

Back to the point, drinking bleach can also be an encouragement for oral hygiene. Some toothepastes have peroxide after all. Big yellow beaver teeth have to be stinky.

Last edited:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
But is it a better job according to him? The pressure is probably less and he might like that area of the country. I don't know but I bet we won't be firing Mac unless something else happens. Maybe we should hire him as co-HBC?

Something else will happen this Saturday, UGA is gonna kick our butts. And then something will happen each Saturday afternoon until this season. We ‘might’ win one more game. I look for fans to boo his butt when we get stomped on Saturday. It’s about to get worse. The question is:
What will he imagine next? He’s now in
Lala Land.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Something else will happen this Saturday, UGA is gonna kick our butts. And then something will happen each Saturday afternoon until this season. We ‘might’ win one more game. I look for fans to boo his butt when we get stomped on Saturday. It’s about to get worse. The question is:
What will he imagine next? He’s now in
Lala Land.

Time will tell, I don't expect to win this game, but I don't expect that our team will quit either. I agree he is in an alternative reality, and if you think it is only "might" well time will tell that as well.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No, not even close LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online