I hope to hear "FIRE FOLEY"

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless of how well he's done in the athletic department him standing by like this is 100percent a dick move in my book. He deserves a burning bag of **** on his front porch, Billy Madison style

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
t-gator;n86103 said:
Regardless of how well he's done in the athletic department him standing by like this is 100percent a dick move in my book. He deserves a burning bag of **** on his front porch, Billy Madison style

:exactly:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You don't push Foley out because he hired Muschamp. You push him out because he refuses to fire him. He'll probably announce a contract extension for him this week.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There are 128 FBS programs. I'm gonna hazard to guess that 127 AD's try to run clean programs. The exception being F$U. Giving Foley praise for running a clean department is a little weak especially in light of what did or didn't happen during Meyer's tenure. And it bears repeating, at a school with UF's resources having a number one tiddlywinks team is a little less amazing. At the end of the day all we are asking for is an explanation from Foley. He owes the fans that pay bills one.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Foley hired Donovan so we should sit on our hands while he dismantles our football team and makes us an embarrassment? That's crap, he's supposed to hire winners who do it right. Last I saw he gets paid a sack of money and it's not to empty out the swamp.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n86108 said:
You don't push Foley out because he hired Muschamp. You push him out because he refuses to fire him. He'll probably announce a contract extension for him this week.

I've heard they moved in together.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n86108 said:

It's what you do.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n86108 said:
You don't push Foley out because he hired Muschamp. You push him out because he refuses to fire him within my and law's timeframe.

:nutswinger:

All fixed now.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n86015 said:
Make the dumb f^ck squirm on our sidelines, and live with the stink heap he created for a while longer. At this point, I see his staying as punitive.

Unfortunately, it's punishing our program and our players as well.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well this thread started off entertaining, but it petered out at the end.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Foley, under his watch. Just the last 25 years. 8 sec fb titles, 3 national titles, Basketball 4 NCAA final fours with 2 national titles. Umteen national titles in soccer, gymnatics, tennis, golf, a gazillion sec titles in Volleyball and those other sports, You cannot name one other schools with that success in the big TWO sports the last two decades. Not one. But fire him now. Oh yeah, no penalties or sanction of any kind. That killed us decades ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foley in the last two decades:
Ran SOS off
Hired Zook
Told SOS to send a resume when Zook fired
Hired a carpetbagger vagina, allowed said vagina to come back after quitting and secretely let Daztard run the show
Hired Chimp
Extended Chimp twice
Refused to fire Chimp after his second losing SEC season and 4-8 clusterfvkk.

FLORIDA won titles. Foley has been more impediment than help. In every sport except basketball, you basically have to screw it up in order to not field a championship caliber team.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n87253 said:
Ran SOS off
Hired Zook
Hired a carpetbagger vagina, allowed said vagina to come back after quitting and secretely let Daztard run the show
Hired Chimp
Extended Chimp twice

FLORIDA won titles. Foley has been more impediment than help. In every sport except basketball, you basically have to screw it up in order to not field a championship caliber team.

Respectfully disagree. Foley should be lauded for all his accomplishments. He's done a lot of good. He's an all-time great Gator.

He failed miserably at two out of three football hires. He can't be trusted to pick again. Bringing Muschamp back is a big enough boo-boo to get anyone else fired as AD. Yeah, that's the truth. The fact that he extended that guy is an even bigger oops.

He should not be allowed to wreck all the good he's done.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator;n87253 said:
Ran SOS off
Hired Zook
Hired Chimp
Extended Chimp twice

Don't forget that Foley was caught w/o a list when the carpetbagger vagina first quit. Like a deer in headlights he wasn't prepared. So he got bamboozled when he should have told Urbs to not let the door hit him in the ass on the way out. Granted at the time I think most of us wanted Meyer to stay but then we don't get paid whatever the hell Foley makes to know better.

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
Laughable. Foley is one of the best in the business. From an athletic perspective, UF is in the Top 10 nationally every year in combined sports. We annually sweep the all sports trophy in the SEC, arguably the best athletic conference in the nation. From a financial profit perspective, UF consistently ranks in the top 10 every year. The active word here is consistently. If he wanted, he would take Slive's job.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Maillot Jaune;n87343 said:
Laughable. Foley is one of the best in the business. From an athletic perspective, UF is in the Top 10 nationally every year in combined sports. We annually sweep the all sports trophy in the SEC, arguably the best athletic conference in the nation. From a financial profit perspective, UF consistently ranks in the top 10 every year. The active word here is consistently. If he wanted, he would take Slive's job.

Are you saying he's the Jesus of Athletics? He's infallible?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
T REX;87350 said:
Maillot Jaune;n87343 said:
Are you saying he's the Jesus of Athletics? He's infallible?
Why the extremes all the time?

Maillot Jaune

Oct 14, 2014
I'm saying the Fire Foley refrain is idiotic. This isn't some emotional or fact free decision. The guy delivers and has for years. Muschamp will be gone momentarily and we'll see who he brings in. Unless you want to leave that up to the Provost from Johns Hopkins.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maillot Jaune;n87363 said:
Unless you want to leave that up to the Provost from Johns Hopkins.
I'd be willing to leave the decision for the next football coach to pretty much anyone else, including the janitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.