I was there

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85655 said:
Yeah, figures of speech can be very hard on simpletons. No one is looking for Muschamp in the police blotter. Maybe they should arrest him for impersonating a real head coach. BTW, that's another figure of speech and not meant to be interpreted literally, simpleton.

:lol:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n85655 said:
Yeah, figures of speech can be very hard on simpletons. No one is looking for Muschamp in the police blotter. Maybe they should arrest him for impersonating a real head coach. BTW, that's another figure of speech and not meant to be interpreted literally, simpleton.

Can't steal from the willing.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n85584 said:
Let's been clear zook was the best coach Illinois had. He's actually their Steve spurrier

Okay 't', you're probably just having fun with it all, but.....................
Zook had one good year at Illlinois, and had a losing record overall, not even close (34-51).
John Mackovic was their best coach in past 50 years (30-16-1 record).
Mike White was also better than Zook (47-41-3).
Zook is not Illinois' Spurrier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n85684 said:
Okay 't', you're probably just having fun with it all, but.....................
Zook had one good year at Illlinois, and had a losing record overall, not even close (34-51).
John Mackovic was their best coach in past 50 years (30-16-1 record).
Mike White was also better than Zook (47-41-3).
Zook is not Illinois' Spurrier.
Zook was a head coach for ten years and had ONE good season. I think it's pretty safe to draw the conclusion that 1 out of 10 is a fluke. The fact that Ron Zook is (or at least was - he's mopping floors now) a millionaire is enough to make you lose all faith in the system.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n85617 said:
If he strolled into UF, opened a vault somewhere, took $12M out of it, and walked away, that would be stealing.

UF not getting their ROI doesn't mean WM is stealing, it means UF made a mistake and is paying for it. He's being paid to be the head coach of the UF football team, which for better or worse, he has been doing since under contract.

Basic definitions can be REALLY confusing for simpletons, but Muschamp hasn't stolen money from UF. They willingly gave it to him.
Do you really feel that anybody is actually saying he literally stole the money? or will you consider that it is being used in a figurative sense? Maybe its just that we feel he has been so incompetent that it feels like he's stealing. Of course, I know that you know the answer. i can tell by all your posts that you are very intelligent. Actually, I feel like Fooley is the bigger thief. He has squandered the universities resources with this hire. The chump is just working for a living, howbeit a good living indeed for the results produced.

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n85507 said:
We will just have to agree to disagree. I think he robbed us. What if you paid a bunch of actors a lot of money to do a Broadway show. And then they come out of stage for the big launch not knowing the scrip or any words to the play and they just winged it? Technically speaking they did a show, But just you just got robbed. Or if you paid a band a lot of money to put out an album. And then they send you an album consisting of 3 track of morning rush hour traffic, Noon traffic, and evening rush hour traffic with shrieking guitars in the background. I guess technically its an album Both Muschamp and Foley laid out their own high expectations when he first came here. These expectations were not generated from the fans.

What if you hired some political activist to administer our country....paid him a lot of money and he still fcked up....would you prosecute him for grand larceny?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Pumper 1 and Pumper 2 in this thread, STFU. There are hundreds of different colorful ways to say Muschamp is a mediocre leader of young men and an abysmal executive of an organization. The guy is not worthy of employment anymore. The general consensus is get this cancer out of our locker room. He has ruined the winning karma of the program and fields an embarrassing product. He's not earning his salt. Does that make you hair splitting crack lickers feel better? Jesus what a waste of reading time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.