Jeff Driskel had back spasms per family

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n87866 said:

Honestly, the picture of him not being in pads during the off week isn't that telling. A lot of starters rest up during the off week, especially if they're a little dinged up, which I'm sure he is at this point. Doesn't matter anyway with Harris getting the start for UGA, but I'm sure whatever is ailing JD isn't that bad.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n88256 said:
Did Grier redshirt?

You don't get awarded a redshirt until the end of the season. As of right now, he has not played any snaps, so he is still eligible for a redshirt.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
only if we can find an injury for him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n88257 said:
You don't get awarded a redshirt until the end of the season. As of right now, he has not played any snaps, so he is still eligible for a redshirt.
It really doesn't matter how many times you explain this, some won't get it. Or they will say "I heard you can still redshirt if you only play in x games." Good try though.

My next favorite, "We lost to a 'D2' team." Uhhhhhh, no we didn't. We've never played one.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some are claiming Driskel has some back injury you can play through I guess. Something that sounds real bad when you hear it but something that can heal while you continue to play - something to do with his spine/back or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.