Kids these days will never know….

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
There are reruns on one of the throwback cable channels, and of course episodes available on YouTube.

Looking back on it now, isn't it kinda weird that they shot a wild animal with a "harmless sedative" dart and then attached a "tiny radio transmitter" the size of a life preserver to the poor thing?

Imagine the bear or shark or wildebeest or whatever trying to explain what happened to his friends. They're like "what the fcuk is that giant orange beeping thing with the antenna stuck to your ear?" and he'd be trying to explain like an alien abduction, but can't remember exactly because he got hella roofied, and they're all pointing and laughing at him.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Alex.
. download.jpeg

Last edited:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glueing your rear view mirror back onto your front windshield after it has fallen off
The kit used to come with a tube of solvent to clean the old glue off. Once you glued the metal flange on, you let it cure for a while and then secured the mirror with a set screw. If you were lucky, you could drive a day or two before it fell off unless you adjusted it and it came off in your hand.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Watching the superbowl the other night, with the skycams floating over the players and providing aerial shots of the action made me realize....kids these days will never know

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Those reds were the absolute best. And when green meant lime, not communist sour apple, they were a close second.

I notice Skittles recognized the error of their ways and went back to lime for their traditional green. #gowokegobroke
You’ve always been off. Bet you like yellow lemon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator