Kids these days will never know….

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You’ve always been off. Bet you like yellow lemon too!

I’m actually dead on balls accurate. Even stephen agrees. Green is lime.

As for the yellow, lemon isn’t necessarily my favorite, but the alternative is banana. Now, I don’t wanna come across as judgemental, but the only people who like banana flavored candies are people with those medicine-stained teeth and disheveled hair sloppily parted like Greta Thunberg, and who smell as if they bathe semi-weekly. If you and your Mephistos prefer banana over lemon, that’s fine by me. Just don’t pretend that when people in the lunch area at work clear out when you heat up your Cambell’s tomato soup and cheese sandwich, it’s actually them that are weird.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Green apple is an abomination. Lime is one of the greatest flavors of all time and green (after O&B ) is my color. I remember my first introduction to lime. Probably around 1964. Sometimes at lunch we got a orange popsicle. REAL orange. But one day we got lime. I probably had my first organismism that day at the age of 9. Limeade is my favorite non alchoholic drink. SImply Limeade is pretty good.
people who like banana flavored candies are people
I dont recall ever eating banana flavored candy. Bananas Foster is rich people food that is worth the price.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Green apple is an abomination. Lime is one of the greatest flavors of all time and green (after O&B ) is my color. I remember my first introduction to lime. Probably around 1964. Sometimes at lunch we got a orange popsicle. REAL orange. But one day we got lime. I probably had my first organismism that day at the age of 9. Limeade is my favorite non alchoholic drink. SImply Limeade is pretty good.

I dont recall ever eating banana flavored candy. Bananas Foster is rich people food that is worth the price.

You’ve always been a top poster here. Couldn’t agree more.

Not sure about the bananas foster stigma though. Pretty sure they have it at Outback.

Btw, these are Runts. You ever hear the stories of destitute Palestinian children dancing in the streets and getting candy after one of those martyr missions kills a few Israelis? Yeah, even they scoff at this garbage. It’s pretty much just Augusta, Greta and a few other mentally unstable people keeping the company afloat at this point.

1676558330142.jpeg

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m actually dead on balls accurate. Even stephen agrees. Green is lime.

As for the yellow, lemon isn’t necessarily my favorite, but the alternative is banana. Now, I don’t wanna come across as judgemental, but the only people who like banana flavored candies are people with those medicine-stained teeth and disheveled hair sloppily parted like Greta Thunberg, and who smell as if they bathe semi-weekly. If you and your Mephistos prefer banana over lemon, that’s fine by me. Just don’t pretend that when people in the lunch area at work clear out when you heat up your Cambell’s tomato soup and cheese sandwich, it’s actually them that are weird.
Banana candy? Maybe Banana Candi? @AlexDaGator can we get a review?

Only banana flavor is bananas bananas foster banana pudding, and occasional moon pie (and not the fake ones!).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Banana candy? Maybe Banana Candi? @AlexDaGator can we get a review?

Only banana flavor is bananas bananas foster banana pudding, and occasional moon pie (and not the fake ones!).

But that’s what we were discussing. Fake/artificial flavoring. You chose to pick a fight with lime and then overextended completely by knocking yellow-lemon, leaving only banana flavored Runts as the alternative. I’ve always thought the world of you, but we are where we are.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But that’s what we were discussing. Fake/artificial flavoring. You chose to pick a fight with lime and then overextended completely by knocking yellow-lemon, leaving only banana flavored Runts as the alternative. I’ve always thought the world of you, but we are where we are.
I don’t eat yellow candy (or Candi). Sorta like yellow snow.

I also don’t eat that disgusting green lime candies either. Take a good concept Limeade, Limeade Gin Daiquiri, or Key lime pie and destroy it with lime candies!

:puke:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You’ve always been a top poster here. Couldn’t agree more.

Not sure about the bananas foster stigma though. Pretty sure they have it at Outback.

Btw, these are Runts. You ever hear the stories of destitute Palestinian children dancing in the streets and getting candy after one of those martyr missions kills a few Israelis? Yeah, even they scoff at this garbage. It’s pretty much just Augusta, Greta and a few other mentally unstable people keeping the company afloat at this point.

View attachment 54804
Here's another banana flavored candy that I've eaten. Didn't care much for it either.

1676569669133.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.