Kids these days will never know….

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
The Tower Treasure....the first Hardy Boys book I read and it hooked me. I was probably about 7 or 8 and it was part of my dad's collection when he was a boy. These were some of the old, original books printed way back in the 30's I'm guessing. I ended up getting all the missing ones over time....birthdays, Christmas, whatever occasion a gift may be coming--one of them was going to be a Hardy Boys. I wish I could find those things now--just to reminisce over. My favorite was The Shortwave Mystery. :yes:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Tower Treasure....the first Hardy Boys book I read and it hooked me. I was probably about 7 or 8 and it was part of my dad's collection when he was a boy. These were some of the old, original books printed way back in the 30's I'm guessing. I ended up getting all the missing ones over time....birthdays, Christmas, whatever occasion a gift may be coming--one of them was going to be a Hardy Boys. I wish I could find those things now--just to reminisce over. My favorite was The Shortwave Mystery. :yes:
We had the whole set, they looked just like the books in that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator