Kids these days will never know….

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
F_QCBZRX0AAPPrA

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Didn’t realize you guys eloped and got hitched at Gilley’s a la Bud and Sissy, Urban Cowboy style. Don’t quite know what’s most appropriate…congrats or YEEEHAWWW!
I think CD and Seedy actually got hitched on Gilligan's Island... ;) I've seen a pic or two... :lol2:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Just spent 5 hours with the daughter chatting and was enlightened even more about her generation.

1) She's never heard of "Going Postal" before.
2) She will not want our China dishes and will never host a formal dinner party for 12.
Funny, I thought there would be more formal dinner parties as an adult.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Just spent 5 hours with the daughter chatting and was enlightened even more about her generation.

1) She's never heard of "Going Postal" before.
2) She will not want our China dishes and will never host a formal dinner party for 12.
Funny, I thought there would be more formal dinner parties as an adult.
I guess we started a trend when we got hitched (which why I introduced my bride as my trailer ONCE.) No china, no silver. Nothing that had to be polished or ensured. We have a kitchen full of Fiesta Ware. Some tea services from Japan that my MIL bought when my wife was born there. I almost have enough firearms for one per grandchild.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I guess we started a trend when we got hitched (which why I introduced my bride as my trailer ONCE.) No china, no silver. Nothing that had to be polished or ensured. We have a kitchen full of Fiesta Ware. Some tea services from Japan that my MIL bought when my wife was born there. I almost have enough firearms for one per grandchild.
comeon-allyougot.gif

thats-weak-weak.gif

rookie-numbers.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member