Miami landing Cristobal with 10 year, $80 million deal

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Two things:

- Was she Jewish?

- Pictures?

Of course.

Yes. But they’re ok my first gen Razor. It was fifteen years ago, I’m married now. So I’ll have to reach out for you and Law. But I can’t imagine it being a problem for any of the parties involved.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bull shyyt. Plenty of people have said he’d be a great HC here.

Bull shyyt, too, on his recruiting being on par with Saban & Kirby. The guy is nowhere close to that level. He’s actually more on par with Mullen based off of the recruiting services rankings. In his time as head coach at Oregon, he’s had 1 class in the top 5 (3rd in 2021), one class outside the top 10 (13th in 2018), and the others were in the 7-9 range. The guy is an overrated clown. He sucked at FAU, he sux at Oregon and he’ll suck at Miami, too, if he goes there.

Good advice about pulling the head out of the azz…you should take it.
I just now noticed this response. And as I've known all along, you're a complete retard. Carry on.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
This. My little brother lives a couple miles off the coast in Oregon, one of the prettiest places in America. But the people that live there may be some of the ugliest, it reminds me of a small mountain town in Tennessee or WV. Pretty sure everyone there are related. Also way more conservative then most south Georgia towns, I guess because they aren't as "diverse" as us.
It’s true. Most of the countryside population are the descendants of southerners who headed out there to get away from free black people. The inbreeding runs DEEP.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
It’s true. Most of the countryside population are the descendants of southerners who headed out there to get away from free black people. The inbreeding runs DEEP.

I believe it, my dumbass brother moved out there after his college graduation to be a pot farmer :lol: and never came back. Married a chick from there that's probably a high 8 or 9 in western Oregon but is a solid 5 in Georgia.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Miami has no money. Their boosters have money but aren’t suddenly coming off their wallet after years of not caring. I dated the daughter of a top defense attorney in Miami and he was a huge fan, but contributed nothing. And their former NFL players have a combined net worth of 130k. Everything from the glitz and glamor they portray, to the fake gold chain they put on when they cause Duke to fumble, is a facade. They are the Michael Kors clothed, Invicta watch wearing, entry level luxury brand car driving guy of college football.

If MC goes back it will be out of a misguided sense of duty, not because of money. And he would be a problem in recruiting. But the idea of getting into a bidding war with Knight and Oregon has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever read. They’re already so far over this skis in these speculations it’s hilarious.

Completely accurate.
Especially the part about their former players.
Nearly every one of them has lost the millions they earned in the NFL due to stupidity, greedy families, and corrupt representatives.

If they had money they would have already contributed to the UM “revival.”

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry they say Lamar Thomas is involved. He wouldn't do anything embarrassing.

This is him doing TV commentary during the infamous UM-FIU brawl in 2006, go to the 4:38 mark :lol2:

Someone on this forum said they were friends with Lamar and that he is very remorseful about that incident as well as the myriad cheap shots he took at UF over the years and strongly wishes to be welcomed back into the Gainesville community and possibly even getting involved with UF in some capacity.

I don’t know if this is true but I personally would never accept him in any way. The hatred he spewed for UF cannot be forgotten.

Maybe he should have thought before he went full thug.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
@247Sports: DEVELOPING: Oregon coach Mario Cristobal and Miami are expected to agree on an $8 million deal, with Clemson's Dan Radakovich following as the AD, per reports by @flasportsbuzz and @MichaelRyanRuiz.
Mario Cristobal reportedly expected to agree to $8 million deal with Miami, Clemson AD could follow

Good news. Maybe he’ll make them the 9th most talented team and get blown out twice in one year by the 32nd most talented team. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I wish Cristobal went to OU or ND. Gonna be a tough fight for recruiting the state. Hopefully Napier has better breath than MuLLLLLLenz and can build relationships fast.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wonder what Oregon offered? Hard to believe Scum out bid them, the Ducks may already have replacement guy lined up and were willing to let Mario walk. I see Brady got fired in Carolina, think of the Offense he could run at Oregon. Riley vs Brady would be some entertaining games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator