Miami landing Cristobal with 10 year, $80 million deal

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Give him credit. Diaz is about to get shyt canned and he is on the road recruiting. Cousin Eddie would not even do that when he was getting his penus lapped by the Kool Aid drinkers when everyone thought he walked on water.
I just looked and miami is putting together a terrible class. I believe that whoever is conducting this fiasco has already told Diaz that they believe he is incompetent and needs to be fired. He must know he has failed at all levels of the job. As unusual as this situation is, Diaz is not being blindsided. He will leave the program worse than when he arrived.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Miami offered to Mario before firing Manny. That is total bush league. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

But hey, now Oregon can bring Chip back.

Last edited:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Look at Miami pooling their money and getting their man. You have to admire that.

Cristobal could have shaken Phil Knight down if he wanted to stay at Oregon - it's obvious he wants the Miami job.
Dying parents living in South Florida will do that to you

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Look at Miami pooling their money and getting their man. You have to admire that.

Cristobal could have shaken Phil Knight down if he wanted to stay at Oregon - it's obvious he wants the Miami job.

Yup, and he's still their man. He's a decent recruiter, him coming to Florida doesn't help us.

These two posts are in serious contention for worst ever in this site's history. Absolutely dreadful to read.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Well i was right about one thing, which is rare I know Miami HASN'T fired Manny Diaz. But openly discussing giving his job to someone else while he still officially has it should tell eveyone including Mario Cristobal the kind of people and organization he's dealing with. Whatever happens this is going to end in a mess and make the "U" stand for something else: Undesirable.

Miami shows newfound boldness in pursuing Oregon's Mario Cristobal. But its treatment of current coach Manny Diaz is cruel.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask was pretty high tempo.
No he wasnt.

Do you know what tempo means? Of course you dont or you wouldnt have said this. It keans no huddle, quick snap. It is Oregonball and they demand to keep it.

We huddle, lineup, everyone looks to the sideline, make adjustments yhen more adjustments, and snap the ball at 25 seconds on the game clock.

I honestly cant think of another OC who is permanently in stall ball mode like Mullinz.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RossDellenger: This figure would have likely been $9M a year. Miami shaved off the buyout it must pay Oregon ($9M) from the salary.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No he wasnt.

Do you know what tempo means? Of course you dont or you wouldnt have said this. It keans no huddle, quick snap. It is Oregonball and they demand to keep it.

We huddle, lineup, everyone looks to the sideline, make adjustments yhen more adjustments, and snap the ball at 25 seconds on the game clock.

I honestly cant think of another OC who is permanently in stall ball mode like Mullinz.

I doesn't "kean" anything. ;)

I should talk. Every third word I post is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.