Missouri expected to hire Eli Drinkwitz; rest of SEC shaking in their shoes

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We still have Mac Darts but I don’t think we still have the big Pin the Fin picture and I’m not sure I can stand the embarrassment of ordering that picture again.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You're nuts. I WANT him in the Swamp just so they can boo the hell out of him and throw objects in his general direction.
Imagine the crowd, in the same manner as a basketball crowd chants “air-ball”, chanting “Butt-ers, Butt-ers” or maybe the whole crowd singing the Baby Shark song. It would be epic.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol. Could you imagine if Mizzou hires butters and fsu hires fritz? That's a guaranteed 10 wins a year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dammit....I'll para phrase...they were suspending the macelwain hire because there was rumors of him having an affair with a female shark
Butters must still be sensitive.

It's an attack on his family, ya know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anything about a reduced buyout payout if he takes another SEC job? Could we get that lucky? Doubtful...
On second thought, we should thank the attorneys and suggest they write new contracts that REQUIRE all our fired garbage coaches to work in the SEC East.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
normally I'm opposed to bans, but this should be about 3 months.

you should add CUUFand AR too because they believe the same way but they are too cowardly to admit it

You really do love me Donk. I don't give a crap either way what McEwel-whater does after he is our coach. But yes, I will admit, I will probably always be one of the fans that give the coach the benefit of the doubt while they are our guy. So yes, while he was here, I was probably one of the last hold-outs that supported him. Guilty. I admitted that much already in a previous thread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You really do love me Donk. I don't give a crap either way what McEwel-whater does after he is our coach. But yes, I will admit, I will probably always be one of the fans that give the coach the benefit of the doubt while they are our guy. So yes, while he was here, I was probably one of the last hold-outs that supported him. Guilty. I admitted that much already in a previous thread.
Do you believe Butters got a raw deal at Florida? Be specific. Omit nothing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was kidding with him.

He did his mea culpas already, Im just always good for a little salt in the wound.

Let's not run him off again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve watched a lot of court shows in my day and I could’ve crafted a better contract then these simpletons in legal
You could buy a contract from Office Depot and sign it in crayon and do better.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

No I don't. I was with him up until the Georgia game. At that point, he went sideways with the whole death threat crap and totally lost the team. It was obvious to me at that point he was no longer a fit (I am sure most would claim this revelation came much sooner)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator