Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TIM SMITH

the Gator page says he signed with bammer but his 247 page says Hard Commit. Which is it?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am disappointed we did not capitalize more than we did on the down years and uncertainty at UM and FSU. We did sign a better overall class than either of them, but they still managed to get 16 4-stars (247 Rankings) between the two of them, and all but two of those 16 were from Florida.

On rivals based on average player grades we are below UM (9th) and we are ranked 10th (5th in the SEC).

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think it’s clear. We need to listen to @Swamp Donkey more often.

tenor.gif

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
No Smith no Brown and USCe gets a five star...figures

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:shocked:

But I was assure he was ours......
A bit of an exaggeration there... It was repeatedly said he was 50/50. No one ever said he was ours. In the end, I think we all assumed he was going to bammer. Hoped otherwise, but figured this was what was going to happen. Did anyone happen to get a shot of him rolling into school this morning? Was he driving a new Dodge Charger?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Starting to look like the 12% chance of 0-3 on Brown, Smith and Harris is coming to pass. Big misreadings here by the staff. Harris miss might mean a Pinder pickup if they played it right.
This current class echoes on field about three years from now. IF he fixes it, and I have almost no belief he even knows there is a problem, and the new coaches recruit better, the 2020 class will change things on the field in 2022 or 2023.

Do you really think he can survive being 2-3rd in SEC til that long?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I missed on Brown hands down, my jaw hit the floor, no denying that. Harris is still 60/40 us and as the day went on, I said Bama was in Smiths ear trying to pull him back which I hoped they wouldnt.

I was taking a crap when I found out it shifted into their favor about 5 mins before announcing but couldn't wipe in time to get back here and share that it sounded like he was back with Bama
Okay... so the real question here is who takes a crap without reading GatorChatter on their phone? And how'd you find out? Did someone peak over the bathroom stall and let you know?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently Mullen had an interview and looked pissed? He has one opportunity to fire Knox and billy and if he doesn’t, this tenure is done. Finished. Stick a fork in it.

Didn't you say this last year?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This current class echoes on field about three years from now. IF he fixes it, and I have almost no belief he even knows there is a problem, and the new coaches recruit better, the 2020 class will change things on the field in 2022 or 2023.

Do you really think he can survive being 2-3rd in SEC til that long?

What are you saying, he told us he is only 7 points away from being where we need to be....

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
2:26 p.m.: No surprises so far today for the Gators after Tim Smith stuck with the Crimson Tide and Brown opted to head to West Virginia. Florida remains an option for four-star defensive end Donell Harris, who will announce in about 90 minutes whether he’ll stick with the Aggies or flip to the Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.