Recruiting ***Official ESD Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
Why does anyone care about WR's and RB's. They're a dime a dozen. This class filled in the D Line and O line which we needed. As for WR isn't Fraziers a WR and the Pouncey kid? We signed a TE as well as QB. It's a top 10 class and it's not done...but whine on as usual.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why does anyone care about WR's and RB's. They're a dime a dozen. This class filled in the D Line and O line which we needed. As for WR isn't Fraziers a WR and the Pouncey kid? We signed a TE as well as QB. It's a top 10 class and it's not done...but whine on as usual.

I think everyone is satisfied with the work on the lines but we should be picking up 10-12 down linemen a year (11 this year). Our class is solid. I think a lot of people were expecting more. Especially with the players that will be getting a look from the NFL for early entry and graduation.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm, didn't I read somewhere recently that you don't need 5* RBs if you have a good Oline? I could'a swore I read that somewhere...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You have some anger issues you need sorted out my dude...

Anyways, in today's game I'd prefer a faster and lighter inside backer. Not some slow-plodding guy like Reese. In case you haven't noticed, the only run first teams we play now is Georgia and who knows how much longer they will be that way. Game has changed, your same dumb MLB posts should as well
He ran outta rum...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

We have filled some issues with the size gap on the interior DL with this class so I don't disagree that we were a little small and thin up front but looking at LB. We have many on this roster. Some will have to bulk up but if the Florida roster is too be believed, Houston was 233 this year. He can play inside and so can a guy like Brunson sitting at 230. If either can get to 240, we've got guys to play the inside. Listen, Reese was the only true inside backer on this roster. We play a hybrid 3-3-5. Basically we need one true inside guy.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

ABSOLUTELY correct Sir!!!

I don;t follow recruiting anymore nor am I a Cousin Eddie fan, but I totally concur with your "bold" statement. Outside of the extremely few elite, there are a million guys who can run a 4.5 40 with 2 big screen TV's under their arms. Get a competent O-line and almost anyone can run the ball or get open.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm glad you are only reading the portions of an argument you want to read and then making an argument that only you want to defend... go back to your trailer and fck your cousin again.
You are a fkn dumbass. I mean seriously. A fkn dumbass. What I will do is go home to my smoking hot wife, in my in my nice neighborhood, kiss my kids and enjoy a good ribeye tonight. Then later tonight I'm gonna climb in bed with my beautiful bride. You making dumbass assumptions about someone based on their screen name is just... well... dumbassery at it's finest. Congrats. You win the trophy.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Let’s start a gofundme for Wingo and buy him crap tons of protein powder to jump start the massive weight gain he’s gonna need in order to save us.

I remember seeing Brunson and Houston on the field quite I bit.

You could see the numerals and names printed on the backs of the jerseys as they chased the dudes who had just run past them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator