Recruiting ***Official ESD Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018

3 tackles in this class alone Mincey, Braun and Walker. As for WR I am not whining over losing a 3* to WVU.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Smith, Brown and Harris still looking good although Bama is in Tim Smith's head. As an SEC coach once told a Bama recruit, "They aint taking it back and they certainly aren't going to tell on you"!
.....aaannnnndd Donell Harris goes.....to A&M.

giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s start a gofundme for Wingo and buy him crap tons of protein powder to jump start the massive weight gain he’s gonna need in order...
it is not a weight thing entirely. it's a mindset thing. instincts. desire to be a punisher in the middle.

Burney's large enough to be a good linebacker, but his instincts and play are outside linebacker / star / strong safety.

AFCatholicGator

Sep 7, 2018
Yep today did it. I bought in. I did. Thought we'd get Smith, probably Harris, and of course that 3 star WR was a given. Struck out on all. I am done buying on this. Done. This was the year. I spent so much time I am not doing it again. I hope I have the discipline to wait until the end of ESD then NSD and just read about who we got. This crap is so old. I honestly don't even know the real reason why we can't get the elite elite, I just know we can't right now.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
it is not a weight thing entirely. it's a mindset thing. instincts. desire to be a punisher in the middle.

Burney's large enough to be a good linebacker, but his instincts and play are outside linebacker / star / strong safety.

yeah. You don’t stop fourth and short and have multiple double digit tackles game’s without being a destroyer. Whatever spine the defense had started and ended with David.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Some really good players signed today. No doubt.

But there’s a lot of egg on a lot of faces.

NSD leftovers and the transfer portal await.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why does anyone care about WR's and RB's. They're a dime a dozen. This class filled in the D Line and O line which we needed. As for WR isn't Fraziers a WR and the Pouncey kid? We signed a TE as well as QB. It's a top 10 class and it's not done...but whine on as usual.
no he's right. wide receiver and running back is an afterthought in the Mullen offense anyway once he gets his running quarterbacks.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Time to reevaluate Knox. Need better RB production and recruiting. Gotta have at least one of those lol.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Funny thing is we passed on MOJO a drama queen to get trolled by a drama queen in Harris...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As always, the one constant that rears its ugly head every season is that literally no one on here has any substantial inside info when it come to recruiting. It's all guess work and piecing things together from social media and pay sites. It would be so much better if guys stopped trying to portray otherwise and simply post what's out there and the opinions of people who do have some measure of idea(i.e the crystal ball updates). All the other "ok my sources tell me" nonsense is ridiculous and stale. We just went through it with the chihuahua, and now 2Bits. It's terrible.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Posted a few times, but unlike you, I don't find the joy in following teens on social media....
Lol oh wow good one. So is there something wrong with people who follow recruiting? Is that what you’re saying? Because I think you’re going to have a problem with 99% of this board

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As always, the one constant that rears its ugly head every season is that literally no one on here has any substantial inside info when it come to recruiting. It's all guess work and piecing things together from social media and pay sites. It would be so much better if guys stopped trying to portray otherwise and simply post what's out there and the opinions of people who do have some measure of idea(i.e the crystal ball updates). All the other "ok my sources tell me" nonsense is ridiculous and stale. We just went through it with the chihuahua, and now 2Bits. It's terrible.

At the end of the day these are 17 year old kids making the most important decision of their professional lives. No one know what is going on until pen hits paper.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Time to reevaluate Knox. Need better RB production and recruiting. Gotta have at least one of those lol.

If by reevaluate you mean change locks to the building, confiscate and return his demo while he's inside the store and stop payment on his most recent paycheck, then yes, I agree. We definitely need to reevaluate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.