Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
African+elephant+with+an+african+crocodile.jpg

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I think it's interesting that we have to play a perfect game to win, and that may be true. I feel that may be the same thought of any honest Bammer for them as well. They are vulnerable to the pick 6 as well. Lets hope we make one less mistake than them. Go Gators

ReelGatorDoc

Sep 9, 2014
Win or lose this weekend, we will be ramped up on the "strength of an opponent" scale. This will carry forward against others on
our schedule and hopefully better prepare us for the like of UGA , USCe, Missouri and FSu. LSU might even be better than BAMA.
Our team will get a taste of talent, strength, depth and skill...hang on boys

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tough to gauge this game with how we played last week. This doesn't appear to be the typical Bama team that crushes everyone like they have the past few years. I think we can score some points but our O-line once again is very suspect and I just hope Driskel has time to throw the ball. Historically we have not played well at Bama and have been blown out many times. I just hope we can hang with them. I see a score like 37-30 either way but won't be surprised if we lose 34-17. Go Gators!!

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We SHOULD be able to negate lack of great OL play by mixing up calls, being unpredictable. Its why Spurrier is so good. The quick (passing) game should keep pressure off while also popping the TE and Flaring backs. These 1 on 1 WR matchups are critical for us.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Floridagator;n52210 said:
We SHOULD be able to negate lack of great OL play by mixing up calls, being unpredictable. Its why Spurrier is so good. The quick (passing) game should keep pressure off while also popping the TE and Flaring backs. These 1 on 1 WR matchups are critical for us.

That's where we are better off than other teams who are already good at that, because we have a QB who can throw
a frozen rope = get it in the target's hands quick.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
I've watched that video before. Itsgr82bag8r, you've got a sharp mind to remember it to put it up
for this week. Kudos.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
Cooper has been doing a lot for bama this year. If we put VH3 on him can VH3 shut him down or at least cut his production way down, and if so will that even the odds a bit for us?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mudd;n52414 said:
Cooper has been doing a lot for bama this year. If we put VH3 on him can VH3 shut him down or at least cut his production way down, and if so will that even the odds a bit for us?

Unless they figure out how to do the same for D.Rob.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
NavetG8r said:
Mudd;n52414 said:

Unless they figure out how to do the same for D.Rob.
I was thinking that to, but do they have a shutdown corner like we do in VH3?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm afraid Lame Kitten will figure out that he can use O.J. Howard as a receiving threat. We play respectable and fight until the end. ALA 27 UF 17.

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be realistic. Of course we will all be watching this game and pulling so hard for our Gators. I personally hope that we have intentionally held Jeff back on the read option. I hope by design. I hope he rushes for over 100 yards in Tebowisk fashion and we realize the brilliance of Roper.

Unfortunately, reality is our dog coach will likely lose by 20.

I hope I'm wrong. I know I'm right. One game closer to an end to this nightmare of a Georgia Bulldawggie coaching the Florida Gators.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Very interesting stat:

Florida tops the SEC in turnover margin this season at +7. 4 fumbles gained, 4 interceptions, to just 1 turnover.

Alabama, however, is near LAST in the SEC (Vandy) at -2. 1 fumble gained, 0 interceptions, and 3 turnovers.

BTW, Kentucky is tied for 3rd overall.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec...er-scoreboard/

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator