***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FAU***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Who scores the first TD? I'm going with Jones on a 20 plus yard scamper.
Who has the most receiving yards? Shorter
Most rushing yards: Going with Jones again.
Most TD's: Tie between Pierce and Jones with 2 each. AR gets 1 or possible a 3 way tie with 2 himself in mop-up duty. Zipperer or Copeland probably get 1.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Most TD's: Tie between Pierce and Jones with 2 each. AR gets 1 or possible a 3 way tie with 2 himself in mop-up duty. Zipperer or Copeland probably get 1.
Pierce 50 yard run for td on first drive
Whittemore 5 catches 75 yards
Pierce 105 yards
5 players with one TD

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shorter? I doubt it. he might have the most catches. who knows.

the running backs might have the most receiving yardage. but if you made me put my life on it I would say probably Copeland.

Dan has been wanting to run run run run for 3 years and hasn't been able to. this will be his day for full Mullening. EJ runs for 150 and three scores. AR scores too.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The wheel route from last year’s WLOCP is still open.

It's amazing that after Alabama figured that out in their game against Georgia that Mullen was able to run that exact same play and attack that weakness in their defense. Just imagine if Georgia didn't play Bama first, would we have figured it out. Or just sent the offense out with the wrong wrist bands again?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It's amazing that after Alabama figured that out in their game against Georgia that Mullen was able to run that exact same play and attack that weakness in their defense. Just imagine if Georgia didn't play Bama first, would we have figured it out. Or just sent the offense out with the wrong wrist bands again?
I like to think that we’d have figured it out, but With Cousin Eddie and Dunn, Jr, I honestly have no clue, or confidence that they would’ve .

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016

It will be defensive. Pick six by Elam

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think we’ll find out Saturday if Shart has figured out how to stop it. Gotta believe Clemson will try it a few times.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we’ll find out Saturday if Shart has figured out how to stop it. Gotta believe Clemson will try it a few times.
that's really just a skill thing. either you have a linebacker fast enough for you dont.

I guess also either you have an offensive line who can hold their blocks long enough to allow her running back to run though s l o w l y developing pattern or not

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It will be defensive. Pick six by Elam

Unfortunately, I’d be shocked if Elam gets many opportunities this game, or this season. I suspect it will be similar to VH3 and Henderson in their last seasons here where teams just stay away. Especially with a newcomer on the opposite side. That second corner spot becomes one of the most important positions on the team for that very reason, imo.

It will be interesting to see what Nkosi Perry looks like at QB for the Owls. He was mostly a disaster at um, but was a 4* in HS. That combined with TG could make this game less comfortable than it should be.

Good to see you weathered the storm, btw.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it's a zone beater too because we usually ran it with three or four verticals.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Fl. Atlantic has 20 of 22 starters coming back this year but I'm not sure thats a good thing for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator