***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs FSU***

How many yards will UF rush for against FSU?

• 49 or less

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • 50-99

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 100-149

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • 150-199

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Let me asking you guys something:

Is this really a game we should worry about? Obviously I know they're playing somewhat better the last 4 weeks, but is it all just smoke and mirrors? It's going to be a night game in the Swamp. It's just hard for me to believe that we're going to have to do anything extraordinary to beat them and have a great night in the Swamp. Anybody else have any different thoughts?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Let me asking you guys something:

Is this really a game we should worry about? Obviously I know they're playing somewhat better the last 4 weeks, but is it all just smoke and mirrors? It's going to be a night game in the Swamp. It's just hard for me to believe that we're going to have to do anything extraordinary to beat them and have a great night in the Swamp. Anybody else have any different thoughts?
ksbp.gif

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I’m worried because we have no run game and they have great athletes

I’m honestly more concerned with the way we come out in these games especially this season starting so slow and flat...we could get in a hole quick

Yeah we’ll see...I’m very cautious about this game being burned so often the past 10 years

I didn’t even think about it until I rewatched mizzou and if they had FSU athletes that game turns out different w 2 pick 6’s

I thought I was bad with the Miami and KY games...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator