***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy LSU opened up as a favorite by a point after how they looked - but it was Auburn not Tenn. Some people are predicting we win 2-0 after watching both teams last week. I think our defense should be able to hold them in check for the most part to get the win.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think the line will move by Saturday. Our D will hold them in check. And a usual it's up to WM to see if he sticks with TH or he's working on JD's mental state. Harris should start. It's a no brainer. But then again it's WM.

Oct 5, 2014
Muschamp is not stupid. His choice of a starting quarterback seems like a no-brainer.

If he starts Driskel, he risks the embarrassment of having 80,000 Gator fans booing him on national television.

He has nothing to lose by starting Treon. If the freshman starts and succeeds, Muschamp also succeeds. If Treon bombs, Muschamp's reluctance to play him earlier would be vindicated and some of his critics muted.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n71270 said:
Had some comments ready. I'll have to redo them now.

Yep.
Well, JD lead the Gators in defeat of LSU in the Swamp two years ago - and he essentially did nothing to help. Maybe we can do it again?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n71277 said:
Yep.
Well, JD lead the Gators in defeat of LSU in the Swamp two years ago - and he essentially did nothing to help. Maybe we can do it again?

You're right about that one. Maybe he does better against their Defense.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is Grier going to come to the rescue?

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we had a real chance in this game if Harris played. Now, not so much. I see this game as something similar to the UK game with neither team capable of doing much or it will be both teams scoring points - the teams are too even in many ways. I think we have home field advantage and that's what saves us, but it's close, real close at the end.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we can run on them without a passing game, we can win. If not, we're gonna lose. With Jeff at QB, and the rest of the offense hating him, or not wanting to play for him, or whatever their problem is with not wanting to block, catch, and execute when he's in the game, we'll continue to suck on offense. The rest of the team has to pull their heads out of their collective :moon: and support Jeff 100% for us to have any kind of decent season.

FatCatG8r

Aug 10, 2014
WOW. Only one page on the second most prescient thread of the week. Hmmmm.

Well, in for a dime, in for a dollar. We win a close game because we have three fewer dropped passes than we've been averaging.

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
The running game is our only shot. If we can't run we are doomed. Can JD manage the game and not make dumb mistakes? Does this team even believe in JD? He has zero confidence right now and you better believe the crowd is going to boo him whenever he makes his first mistake. He certainly isn't going to magically find his accuracy overnight, but can he wake up and stop making dumb mistakes.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
LSU isn't playing offense or defense. At least we're playing defense again. Look for a repeat of the 2012 style game.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n72291 said:
LSU isn't playing offense or defense. At least we're playing defense again. Look for a repeat of the 2012 style game.

A real slobber-knocker. That's Muschamp's kind of ball.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n72291 said:

Jumbo Package returning ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.