***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n77477 said:
No, no, no NO! It was time to discuss pulling the plug when we let a Division 2 team with more injuries than us waltz into our home and whip us on our field. Fire Muschamp!

Maybe so! It didn't happen, though and were in a new year, with hopes of things turning around. Whether he should have been fired after the Louisville debacle, loss to GSU or after going 4 & 8 is a matter of opinion and there are varying thoughts by most Gator fans. I'm starting to believe that Muschamp just can't shake the bad breaks. I don't know if I have ever seen a coach experience so much misfortune. There are times, however, when you buy a really nice pair of shoes, only to find that they just don't fit well. Who knows! All I can say is that it is very frustrating. If he doesn't find a way to win the East and make a respectable showing in the SEC game, we will have a change. We could find ourselves in a deeper mess, if the right person isn't hired and we save the class the we might have signed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n77713 said:
Gee, Mrs. Muschamp, how ingenious you are. For the record, I've been posting for several years between the old GSMB and this board after I found it. As far as your comments, well, you seem to be uneducated and ill informed about college football in general and Gator football specifically. Take a look at Muschamp's record here at UF over the past 4 seasons. How you can believe that the results of the program don't ulitmately rest with him as the head coach tells us everything we need to know about you. Maybe you'll do all of us a favor and post less frequently yourself because your comments show how clueless you truly are about the state of our program.

Good grief, going after coach9 is probably one of the most ignorant things I've seen lately.
In my opinion, couch9 has forgotten more football than you've ever known and he still knows more that anyone on this board. Maybe we don't agree about everything we see or read but that's no reason to make asinine statements about others (I know I've done that).
If it comes down to picking who should post between you and coach9, you lose hands down.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
deuce coupe;n78130 said:
Good grief, going after coach9 is probably one of the most ignorant things I've seen lately.
In my opinion, couch9 has forgotten more football than you've ever known and he still knows more that anyone on this board. Maybe we don't agree about everything we see or read but that's no reason to make asinine statements about others (I know I've done that).
If it comes down to picking who should post between you and coach9, you lose hands down.

Oh cry me a river...and while you're at it, get your facts straight. The one going after someone was Coach9 going after me.

As far as him forgetting more about football than I've ever learned, he believes that the results of the program AREN'T the responsibility of the HC 4 YEARS into his tenure. That tells us everything we need to know about Coach9's football IQ.

Say goodbye to any credibility you thought you might have had.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for bringing this thread back. My mom left in the grocery store when I was little you wanna talk about that too?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;82352 said:
Oh cry me a river...and while you're at it, get your facts straight. The one going after someone was Coach9 going after me. As far as him forgetting more about football than I've ever learned, he believes that the results of the program AREN'T the responsibility of the HC 4 YEARS into his tenure. That tells us everything we need to know about Coach9's football IQ. Say goodbye to any credibility you thought you might have had.
Amen.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't forget, Coach9 is good with an 8-4 record. Considering we missed the 1st game, he'll be good with 7-4.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n82375 said:
Don't forget, Coach9 is good with an 8-4 record. Considering we missed the 1st game, he'll be good with 7-4.

100% improvement ?

:dunno:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
t-gator;n82355 said:
Thanks for bringing this thread back. My mom left in the grocery store when I was little you wanna talk about that too?

Sure we can talk about that. When that didn't work and you found your way home, did she send you out into the freeway to play with you ball? :)

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Is it just me, or did it appear that Fournette was easier to tackle on KO returns than on plays from the backfield?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.