corndogswut.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n72291 said:
LSU isn't playing offense or defense. At least we're playing defense again. Look for a repeat of the 2012 style game.
I think we can be in this aswell. I truly don't know what to expect from this team though.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One team will win 6-3...in overtime or two. Go Gators!!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Miles must give a funny press conference.

Miles on UF: "They're a very talented team. Will Muschamp's doing a very good job."

Miles: There's an athletic element to Jeff Driskel as well, and we'll prepare for "Florida's best stuff"

Les said he is aware of Treon Harris' suspension but doesn't know what it is for #LSU #UF

Miles: I pulled in parking spot and today and someone in car next to me said, "Keep fighting coach." I appreciated that. #LSU

Miles on QBs: "They both realize that they're going to play better as they go forward."

Miles on difficulty of maintaining success: "At #LSU, we have great opportunities presented to young guys that can come here."

Miles: "We have quality personnel. It's a difference that's very small. If the offense gets going, defense will click right in." #LSU

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n73374 said:
Miles must give a funny press conference.

Miles on UF: "They're a very talented team. Will Muschamp's doing a very good job."

The Grass Eater has finally switched to a stronger grass.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TN G8tr;n73376 said:
The Grass Eater has finally switched to a stronger grass.

Maybe Muschamp should use Miles line and say Driskel realizes he is going to play better as he moves forward.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n73074 said:
Should help having Worton and Powell back

Unfortunately, the only way I see us being able to get the ball in their hands is if they take direct snaps from Garcia. Expecting Driskel to get it to them may be wishing for a miracle.

GatorSteve

Founding Member
Lounge Lizard
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Les Miles is the CFB equivalent of Joe Biden. He says some downright stupid things yet somehow he ends up in positions of power.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now with TH out this week, maybe for a while this will also put Roper in a position where the offense will not be as it should. Or at lease how he is acustomed to running it. I've said from early on that utilizing JD keeps Roper from doing what he would like to. Simply Jeff cannot cut it. We saw that last week with TH and how the offense and the team responded to TH jumping in. No hesitation on TH's part. Precise decsions and only just saw a glimpse of it and perhaps we'll never see it again. So with that....I feel we'll see alot of the same. Roper will try to do something to spark JD and the offense. It simply comes down to this. Can JD acutally pull it out and show up with a good performance. Tired of hearing well it wasn't all on Jeff. Well let me see. When a QB is playing well so does the rest of the team. That's why the QB is the leader of the offense/team. They lead and elevate the play of that side of the ball if not the whole team. We'll see if he can do it. But i'm not betting the farm on it. But he's a Gator and we're all in now. Here's to hoping he can get it done.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A little motivation for the boys lol.

[video=youtube;3CClOsC26Lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CClOsC26Lw[/video]

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matt Jones has another 100+ yard rushing night.

Driskel throws for 60 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs.

Defense holds LSU to 6 points.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n73996 said:
Matt Jones has another 100+ yard rushing night.

Driskel throws for 60 yards, 1 TD and 2 INTs.

Defense holds LSU to 6 points.

So, what? We win 7 - 6? Sounds about right.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sucks that we're facing as bad an LSU team as we have faced in a long time. We'll need a few breaks, but we can take this one. Jeff has to stay off the interceptions or its over - or if they limit (not shut down, just limit) our running game its over as well.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let it go like this:

Driskel does better due to jolt of team's sparked play once TH got in. Get fired up, JD! But equally, WRs, catch & hold on to it, for real. Driskel is so 'fraid of interceptor that he burns the ball in so WRs have to sharply grab tightly… seen many other WRs do it (other teams). That is an offense that means business. JD, get steady-looks at WR choices/possibilities and go quick release.

OL, stay in front of your pass rusher seconds longer -- outthink his movements. RBs, drive towards daylight, carry some tacklers. Get this talent-laden offense going proud.

DL toughen up, front tighten up. Get a crazy pass rush, sack some, & hurry lots of errant throws (ints). Celebrate on-field.
Shut LSU down.

Guys, you players at each position, it's all up to you to make Muschamp a winning coach; it ain't coming from his leadership.

Play for The University of Florida and yourselves. Help each other. Help me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator