***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs LSU***

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
GatorInGeorgia;n76758 said:
Muschamp is a ****ING POX on the House of UF!!! Why the **** Foley hired this ****ing LOSER Dog is a great mystery. He was an average DC and he's SUCKED as our head coach! When the difference between being 11-2 and 4-8 is a lucky break each game in his one "good" season then something is really wrong!

Thanks for not posting often

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You people have been bad mouthing Dan Mullen for years. Obviously, he's 10 times the coach Willie boy is and better than chunky Charlie Strong. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Gator87;n76773 said:
14 of yhose points were due to Debose returning back a punt for a TD and returning another one to the LSU 9 yard line.

So coach doesn't get credit for parts of the team that perform well. Check

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76826 said:
So coach doesn't get credit for parts of the team that perform well. Check

Maybe he should just be a special teams coach then because every other phase of the team isn't performing at a high level.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
Alvin York;n76819 said:
You people have been bad mouthing Dan Mullen for years. Obviously, he's 10 times the coach Willie boy is and better than chunky Charlie Strong. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?

Sorry about your moral victory streak ending today.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n76867 said:
You really don't understand how this stuff works do you?

Let me see if I can get through your thick skull here. As the head coach he's responsible for hiring assistant coaches to coach different phases of the game, all of whom report to the head coach who is ultimately responsible for the quality of play or lack thereof. Either he's hired the wrong assistant coaches or he's recruited the wrong players to run the kind of system he wants to run, because the results speak for themselves. If you're happy with this crapfest that keeps showing up every week on the field you can have Muschamp, just don't try to say that he's not ultimately responsible for the product on the field.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n76819 said:
**** off 3DL

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else see that Zach posted a pic of Taylor's twitter. He retweeted a couple things that could point to a possible transfer. Wouldn't blame him. Could you see Taylor at Auburn or USCe in a couple years?

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n76945 said:
Anyone else see that Zach posted a pic of Taylor's twitter. He retweeted a couple things that could point to a possible transfer. Wouldn't blame him. Could you see Taylor at Auburn or USCe in a couple years?

Yeah, I saw that come across my Twitter. I posted a screenshot.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
dumpster-fire-o.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looked like it to me but Latroy leaned forward at the last second while trying to get the ball. It was poorly thrown and into double coverage. They had a robber underneath watching Driskel's eyes and of course he only looked at the one route.

I don't know if Jeff read blitz from that other defender or not and thought he had to rush the throw to Latroy on a hot route.

It was a very scary scene. Very quiet for some time and they didn't zoom in enough to see if he was even moving.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n76573 said:
I saw a lot of improvement. We missed Jones, VH III and Orr. You can't blame the coaches. Roper called an awesome game. Poole sucks in coverage. Like I said, I saw a lot of improvement. If Harris played, we would have won the game.

You've got to be kidding me. Improvement. I saw the same ole shiiittt I've been watching for years. I used to have hope. I use to be an optimist. But I've seen enough to know that it will never change. Same ol shhiitt I've been watching for the entire Muschamp era. FOUR years NOW!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's not the end for champ. The sad thing... We can still win the east! USC and Mizzou are beatable. UGA is also. If Treon can give us a spark we have a chance

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n77022 said:
It's not the end for champ. The sad thing... We can still win the east! USC and Mizzou are beatable. UGA is also. If Treon can give us a spark we have a chance

When this happens we'll win the east.

Attachments

• conv_1054.PNG
    conv_1054.PNG
    176.7 KB · Views: 61

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What is it about being competent, winning games and having the respect of the entire nation that just bothers some of you so much?

We've seen twice how a real HC can come in and win with what is currently campus, while building a future.

We're still trying to make this **** work, and keep coming up with lame excuses as to why it should be given more time. I respect every poster here, but it has gotten to the point of being a mental condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator