***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ass Sniffers***

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
If we can score early, we can force them into track meet which could end in a blow-out win for the good guys. The four yards and a cloud of teeth approach doesn't work so well when you find yourself down by 17 at half time.
This is our path to victory in my opinion. Score early and force them to throw. I want to see Stetson forced to throw. I assume he’d probably get pulled in that scenario.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So do they and they haven’t proven they can score consistently.

Not a lot of teams do score consistently...our output on offense is pretty even keeled score wise...much like Bama and OSU...UGA is Jekyll and Hyde and they will get exposed like they did against Bama...if we get up by 10 it’ll be a boat race

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
In holding with the theme of 2020, tropical system ETA looms...

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia is gonna beat our ass. It's been the same story the last 3 years.

2018: Georgia loses badly to the LSU team that we beat. The narrative is Jake fromm is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

What do we do? play 20 yards off and give him easy throw after easy throw. Made him look like Drew Brees.

2019: Georgia loses to 4-8 South Carolina. Fromm looks terrible. The narrative is Jake fromm is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

What do we do? We drop back into soft coverage all confused and shcit again and make him look like Drew Brees again.

2020: UGA gets it pushed in by bama. Plays pretty vanilla vs Kentucky. The narrative is Stetson Bennett is a game manager. Stop the run and we win easy.

There's a reason they're favored.

My feelings exactly

Let’s add one more example for 2020:

Alabama clobbers A&M and Mond continues to look like a below average QB
Todd plays a prevent defense for 60 minutes and Mond becomes a candidate for the ALL SEC team.

Until this miserable trend is ended I can’t pick us against Georgia

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That’s actually not a million dollar question. Stetson blows! May very well be the worst QB in the conference. He’s definitely in the bottom third. Fromm was a game manager that had the potential to make us pay for selling out to stop the run. Stetson doesn’t possess that ability.

Same as it ever was.....Same as it ever was......

Until the “worst QB in the conference” looks like the worst QB in the conference against us, his past performance is irrelevant

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Their athletes do though...we can get ate up with wheel routes and bubble screens
That’s kinda my point. You should never l
Same as it ever was.....Same as it ever was......

Until the “worst QB in the conference” looks like the worst QB in the conference against us, his past performance is irrelevant
You can say this about any QB. But we’re prognosticating here. I’m trying to use past games and hypothesize an outcome for this game. It’s not an exact science. Kirby trusted Fromm. He doesn’t seem to trust Bennett. Do with that what you will. But I haven’t seen anything to suggest we should be worried about little Stetson.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You can say this about any QB. But we’re prognosticating here. I’m trying to use past games and hypothesize an outcome for this game. It’s not an exact science. Kirby trusted Fromm. He doesn’t seem to trust Bennett. Do with that what you will. But I haven’t seen anything to suggest we should be worried about little Stetson.

I understand and I certainly hope you are correct and I agree that the window is definitely open wider this year.

I am also prognosticating and sharing that recent history has worn down my confidence against UGA.
In addition, I am trying not to become Tennessee fan and try and convince myself of anything until it actually happens.

I would love nothing more than you giving me a giant I TOLD YOU SO on Sunday

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@IAKOWRecruiting: Excellent news!

SereneBewitchedCollie-size_restricted.gif

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
My feelings exactly

Let’s add one more example for 2020:

Alabama clobbers A&M and Mond continues to look like a below average QB
Todd plays a prevent defense for 60 minutes and Mond becomes a candidate for the ALL SEC team.

Until this miserable trend is ended I can’t pick us against Georgia
bucket.png

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

OK, Please stop. just stop. Thank you

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Stop what? All of the ridiculousness spewed around here but this is a conversation killer? Are you tired of me calling Stetson sorry? I really don’t get why you’re telling me to stop.

Feelings man

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator