Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Had the receiver open downfield on first down. Errant throw. That put us in a hole.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Almost 600 yards of total offense.

a3cd729223d4d23c993c6e1daeb17fe3.jpg

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a bad first half actually . Outside of the one atrocious Houdini act by their QB we
Played decent football

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
Do we not believe in scoring at the end of the half?? Two scores and get the ball starting 2nd half would be huge!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
up by 3 get the ball next and VENTRELL comes back. Our boys are playing pretty good. If not for fcknnn Houdini playing QB (Shades of Charlie Ward) we are killing them

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
AR playing well. I am convinced he is done running as part of the offense and fully intends to enter the draft next year. He had 2 opportunities to run for days and instead threw to covered receivers

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
AR playing well. I am convinced he is done running as part of the offense and fully intends to enter the draft next year. He had 2 opportunities to run for days and instead threw to covered receivers
You are correct. He has lanes that are there on pass plays and he has no interest in pulling the ball down and taking off. With our pass catching core it should would help. It would help us maintain drives more regularly, but since this is the last regular season game the point is moot. After his 'injury' early, the chances of him dropping back to pass and looking to run are nil. The Clowns used there RB out of the backfield once on that option route that I have talked about weekly. Only netted about 40 yards.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You are correct. He has lanes that are there on pass plays and he has no interest in pulling the ball down and taking off. With our pass catching core it should would help. It would help us maintain drives more regularly, but since this is the last regular season game the point is moot. After his 'injury' early, the chances of him dropping back to pass and looking to run are nil. The Clowns used there RB out of the backfield once on that option route that I have talked about weekly. Only netted about 40 yards.
When AR was on the ground he looked up at someone and grinned...I knew then.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
And when we don't get to him he's off to the races. Just keep it honest, he's not a great passer
Agreed, I would mush rush him, but I don;t trust our secondary. Our safetys are terrible and Marshall is not good so far tonight. That PI call on him was so dumb. He was in great position all he had to do was keep running with the guy and turn around. There was no reason for him to continue facing him and grab him.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
Just can't understand the coaching decisions, show aggressiveness at the wrong times like going for 4th downs but won't go for scores at the end of the half...
Mind boggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator