Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We could see the team that came out and hammered USCe and ran up and down the field on A&M or we could see the team yesterday.

The real question is what does AR want to be remembered for; mailing it in and playing not to get hurt or going out a winner against FSU

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

I like when a coach at least gives lip service to the importance and prep of a rivalry game rather than the standard " we prepare every week the same - to play our best" bs from most coaches these days.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There it is. Who was it that siad that Goolsby would be a high draft pick when his time at UF expired? Well I guess they were correct :lmao2:

Like I told Ox, I’m never wrong.

Said Goolsby would get drafted, and looky looky :lol:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Karl better pull out a W or we are looking at 6-7 again. Well worth the investments in facilities and one staff member per player.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We could see the team that came out and hammered USCe and ran up and down the field on A&M or we could see the team yesterday.

The real question is what does AR want to be remembered for; mailing it in and playing not to get hurt or going out a winner against FSU

That’s a great question chferg. I wish I knew the answer but the betting part of me says it’s all about not getting hurt.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I agree there’s no excuse losing to Vandy, but lots of weirdness in the SEC today: UK hangs with Ugly, Ole Miss getting smoked by Arky, and Tinerc in real danger against a team we crushed a week ago.
It was definitely weird yesterday. You could feel it in the air.

I would have never thought UF hanging 38 on the Cocks, then the Cocks laying 63 on Toothless.
Ole Piss shyting the bed vs. Arky.

Who knows what we'll get Friday. Good Gators or Bad Gators.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
As sad as it may be.. I'm pretty sure it's all going to come down to the injured list on Wed. If Pearsol can't play.... Uh oh.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We have a chance and y'all will watch. That's what Gators do. We KNEW this season would be like this. After Utah, everyone thought WE'RE BACK. Not so fast Gator Nation.

Unlike some of y'all, I'm confident we are on our way to the promised land but like in Moses's day, we are a "stiff necked" Gator Nation.

I for one, don't have 40 years for a trip that should take less than 2 more years.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
fkk the noles. Our strength of schedule has been way more than theirs. I dont care what the website said. This sets up really well for us with them all confident and turnover chainy. Praying that Pearsall is ok. Personally, I think 400 yds passing with 3 TD passes is pretty good without your top 3 WRs and best TE out..........but then again I just took a massive dump and feeling pretty good.............

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
fkk the noles. Our strength of schedule has been way more than theirs. I dont care what the website said. This sets up really well for us with them all confident and turnover chainy. Praying that Pearsall is ok. Personally, I think 400 yds passing with 3 TD passes is pretty good without your top 3 WRs and best TE out..........but then again I just took a massive dump and feeling pretty good.............

It won't matter if we play like we played against Vandy. Geez, the muffed punt return changes the outcome. We lost, Vandy did not win. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Look at the STATS.

However, if we play like we did against the Cocks, game over!

That said, Napier better have them ready or it'll be a long night in Clown Town.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It won't matter if we play like we played against Vandy. Geez, the muffed punt return changes the outcome. We lost, Vandy did not win. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. Look at the STATS.

However, if we play like we did against the Cocks, game over!

That said, Napier better have them ready or it'll be a long night in Clown Town.

There hasn’t been a bigger game for Napier. This is very much a defining moment and will go a long way in determining his tenure at UF. He needs a statement win and I’m not sure he’s going to get many more chances after this Friday. Stumbling into a meaningless bowl at 6-6 then starting at Utah next year could put him on a 4 game slide. There’s a very real chance he doesn’t recover from that. I get that this sounds overly dramatic, and certainly overly analytical, but life comes at you fast in this profession. He desperately needs this win.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know who plays Friday night games? Nevada. Mountain West teams. Bottom dwellers and now you all are defending this horse schiit.

We are rock bottom guys.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You know who plays Friday night games? Nevada. Mountain West teams. Bottom dwellers and now you all are defending this horse schiit.

We are rock bottom guys.
Such stupid drama. We aren't even the only SEC game on that Friday. Hell, Miss St/Ole Miss play THURSDAY and Arkansas/Missouri play Friday as well as us. We are just one of THIRTEEN GAMES being played on Friday.

It's a holiday weekend, this isn't a typical Friday. Quit crying in your cornflakes over nonsense.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Such stupid drama. We aren't even the only SEC game on that Friday. Hell, Miss St/Ole Miss play THURSDAY and Arkansas/Missouri play Friday as well as us. We are just one of THIRTEEN GAMES being played on Friday.

It's a holiday weekend, this isn't a typical Friday. Quit crying in your cornflakes over nonsense.
Dude, you are the first to give me grief about 2nd rate teams out west, playing Thursday nights and Friday nights, Pac-12, MWC, Blah Blah Blah and now all of the sudden you are thinking it's totally normal for UF to play on a Friday night.

Make up your mind.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I shouldn’t be shocked that everyone is butt hurt and b1tching over playing on a Friday but I am. It has nothing to do with us being a bottom dweller and everything to do with Thanksgiving weekend. There’s always a decent game or two on Black Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.