Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
Earlier today, I was informed that my son's high school won their playoff game last night, so they'll have a home game on Friday night. At the time, I was torn about taking my son to his school's game or watching the Gators. The good news is I'm no longer torn!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Earlier today, I was informed that my son's high school won their playoff game last night, so they'll have a home game on Friday night. At the time, I was torn about taking my son to his school's game or watching the Gators. The good news is I'm no longer torn!
I’d rather jerk off with a cheese grater than go to that sh*thole out west.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The Clowns with get the opportunity for some type of daily double by knocking off Sling Blade's former employer today and Karl's current employer next week. Not that it matters just something for me to take my mind off getting pushed around by Gloria Vanderbilt today:nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Clowns with get the opportunity for some type of daily double by knocking off Sling Blade's former employer today and Karl's current employer next week. Not that it matters just something for me to take my mind off getting pushed around by Gloria Vanderbilt today:nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:
It was Anderson Cooper...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anyone wanna make some easy money? Clowns opened as a 2 point favorite.

That really makes a game like today that much more inexcusable. We have the talent to essentially play with a decent team in their house, and technically would be favored a point at a neutral site, and yet we lose to Vu.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
That really makes a game like today that much more inexcusable. We have the talent to essentially play with a decent team in their house, and technically would be favored a point at a neutral site, and yet we lose to Vu.
I agree there’s no excuse losing to Vandy, but lots of weirdness in the SEC today: UK hangs with Ugly, Ole Miss getting smoked by Arky, and Tinerc in real danger against a team we crushed a week ago.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I may be watching us play Duke Friday night in bball instead (assuming we beat Xavier)

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Miller being out the first half just adds to the upcoming dread.

My older brother and his family are all Nole fans.

They're insufferable.

Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator