***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
For some odd reason, I have a good feeling about Saturday. We're expected to lose, and have been since the original date. So I'll throw a positive out there. With the loss to Ark, this game now has relevance for us. But with the Aub loss, the West is decided, making this game moot for them. So hopefully, we harness the Tigers' trash talk, come out swinging with nothing to lose, and they play flat since it probably doesn't impact them one bit.

As has been mentioned, this is a HUGE game for Mac, one where he can prove he has what it takes to be here. Let's hope he recognizes that and prepares accordingly.
Me too :pumper:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I've never seen the East this bad from top to bottom. Not sure how/when it happened but it's been a slow burn. This division is flat out terrible.

Edit: LSU is ranked 24th. Does Mac finally get another win vs a ranked team or does he fall to 1-9/2-8(depending on the metric)?

I think our only chance to win is against FSU myself so Mac probably continues that bad streak..

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
For some odd reason, I have a good feeling about Saturday. We're expected to lose, and have been since the original date. So I'll throw a positive out there. With the loss to Ark, this game now has relevance for us. But with the Aub loss, the West is decided, making this game moot for them. So hopefully, we harness the Tigers' trash talk, come out swinging with nothing to lose, and they play flat since it probably doesn't impact them one bit.

As has been mentioned, this is a HUGE game for Mac, one where he can prove he has what it takes to be here. Let's hope he recognizes that and prepares accordingly.
This game is worth millions to Ed Org

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think the train has already left the station!

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I wish I was in BR. Would be eating well, laughing and having a grand time. Go Gators

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I hope the lsuckes AD chokes on a oyster po-boy...........I hope the boys play to the last whistle and not be intimidated by any of it. Just give great effort. I see the NITS dont miss a chance to invade a game day thread even before the game to reiterate their feelings on how bad we suck.............Go gators............
NITS (noise in the system "supporters")

Gatorjunky47

Jan 19, 2016
OK thinking this game will go two ways...

First.. We play like our hair is on fire and have two offensive TDs, one kickoff return, one defense TD and one punt return for a TD. That would be 35 good guys and 17 corn dogs.

Second... We play like crap and just get a butt cutting.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Play like you mean it... Go Gators!!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Blitz pickup rule 1. If no one comes early, stay near QB to help if need be after the initial rush. Nice going Scarlett.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
too many missing pieces on D. the new LBs can't make up for the undersized DL. this is going to be a curb stomping.

oh, and have I mentioned how much our offense blows and how disappointed I am in Mr. Clarabell?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well that was easy for LSU. Proves my point that if you are good at the most basic, simple things on offense, you can be good at moving the ball and scoring. But when you are so unfundamentally sound like UF, you have to hope and pray for huge yardage plays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator