Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ox is probably facedown in the toilet barfing this is hard to watch. Or maybe he’s getting the inside scope on the buyout/firing.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I don't believe in moral victories but Samford & Sons should roll out of Gainesville with their heads held high today. They played their Fuchsing asses off. On offense at least lol

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
giphy.gif

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What are you talking about? I said Samford is in the South. Is Alabama by chance in the South?

Are you saying Stamford CT does not exist?

Reading comprehension is key! Stamford (CT)...which I surmised was being confused with SANFORD (in Florida). Clearly, my view of the South may vary from yours, and to me, the Gumps are FAR FAR to the north, and west, whereas Sanford is more clearly in the south. I'm not going to quibble with you about whether or not Bammers are in "The South" (of course they are) , but DEF. Connecticut is not. FFS. Go pick on someone else, I know we're all on edge about this bloody game, but SRSLY? Can I stop typing now, do you understand?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reading comprehension is key! Stamford (CT)...which I surmised was being confused with SANFORD (in Florida). Clearly, my view of the South may vary from yours, and to me, the Gumps are FAR FAR to the north, and west, whereas Sanford is more clearly in the south. I'm not going to quibble with you about whether or not Bammers are in "The South" (of course they are) , but DEF. Connecticut is not. FFS. Go pick on someone else, I know we're all on edge about this bloody game, but SRSLY? Can I stop typing now, do you understand?

I hate to tell you but Birmingham is really nice, and eaten up with money. The surrounds that is. Only downtown is the pits. I spent the day with a guy 10 miles out of Bhm. His place looked like Hearst castle along with acres of almost mountaines terrain. I can't figure it out. Steel money is part of it, but something else is driving it now. Samford U is the closest thing to a high school team you can imagine.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It's okay. We understand blondes.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I hate to tell you but Birmingham is really nice, and eaten up with money. I spent the day with a guy 10 miles out of Bhm. His place looked like Hearst castle along with acres of almost mountaines terrain. I can't figure it out. Steel money is part of it, but something else is driving it now. The surrounds that is. Only downtown is the pits. Samford U is the closest thing to a high school team you can imagine.
Had some good times in B-ham while at Fort McClellan back in the day. Fun town!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just love a good old fashion defensive battle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator