***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
More like 100% chance of precipitation. We need to get the running game going. Could be as sloppy as FL-GA 93, last game in old Gator Bowl, when Errictt Rhett carried the rock a zillion times thru the mud to defeat the puppies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Chump had too many injuries for it to be bad luck. At some point it's something he's doing wrong. It was a problem here and it's been a problem at USC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
See there’s where my hatred lies. Originally as stated I didn’t know what I was talking about. It stems from this game.
Dude, Chump lost to Ga South, not Sharkie.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Im super bummed out now that it's going to be raining the whole time, it's my 1st trip to SC and was hoping to see a fun game now I'm going to be sitting in the stands with it 60° getting poured on the whole game. But what do we say "in all kinds of weather we all stick together for F.L.O.R.I.D.A go Gotors!"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, don't to that. Don't be so extreme. Hopefully, there will be tons more EJ this week and way less Trask. Maybe they will alternate every play. And we'll never run again.
Yes, we can see EJ (who is not built like Tebow) repeatedly slam into the brick wall that is known as the Gators OL. Should be a hoot.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Im super bummed out now that it's going to be raining the whole time, it's my 1st trip to SC and was hoping to see a fun game now I'm going to be sitting in the stands with it 60° getting poured on the whole game. But what do we say "in all kinds of weather we all stick together for F.L.O.R.I.D.A go Gotors!"

That place is going to smell like a wet chicken. Or, rather, 80,000 wet chickens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator